hpmon

FPS from Mod to Standalone

So when i had the mod my fps was pretty poor escpecially in places like elektro and cherno.

With the release of the standalone can anyone tell me if fps is still a problem or is it fixed?

My coumpter can run almost any game on 60 fps

Your specs would help.

FPS is still a problem in Standalone but will be fixed bcuz alpher. No way to know for sure what your FPS will look like though.

Indeed, posting your specs would help.

I got 40-60 FPS in the mod and I'm getting 40-90 in the standalone game. I actually hit 100 yesterday, I was impressed. ^_^

I'm getting about the same fps in bigger towns and cities as in the mod, higher in the forest or open fields. It feels much smoother too.

Also, they haven't done much as far as optimization yet, so hopefully it will get even better.

So when i had the mod my fps was pretty poor escpecially in places like elektro and cherno.

With the release of the standalone can anyone tell me if fps is still a problem or is it fixed?

My coumpter can run almost any game on 60 fps

Don't count on getting a good FPS because you've got a good PC. The Standalone still seriously needs optimizing. The FPS people get is unstable and unreliable. If you play on lowest graphics you still shouldn't count on getting a FPS higher than 40

Don't count on getting a good FPS because you've got a good PC. The Standalone still seriously needs optimizing. The FPS people get is unstable and unreliable. If you play on lowest graphics you still shouldn't count on getting a FPS higher than 40

Depends entirely on your specs. I never drop below 40 and I'm playing maxed out with ambient occlusion and post-process disabled.

I was getting alot lower fps in the standalone but i used some tips and tricks and now i'm on the same level as the standalone, actually getting higher fps in some areas ^^