Sign in to follow this  
soapmak3r

Suggestion for while unconscious....

Put in some kind of old school arcade game (Tetris, space invaders, something...) for us to amuse ourselves with while we wait...Rather than just stare at a black screen and wonder what the point of this 'feature' is...

Or just remove the feature altogether as it is one of the worst in any game, ever made...It is utterly pointless...Or, at the very least, give us some kind of timer so we know how long it will last...Please.

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 1

it's not a pointless feature at all, lol, but i do agree that there should be a timer. it's not realistic at all, but this is one of the times in this game where i think realism loses to fun. it's not much fun staring at your screen thinking that you could be there for up to half an hour. although a timer would detract from the whole realism aspect.

basically i don't know what to do about it :P

• Like 1

In the mod you passed out and had an egg timer to show how long it would last. In the standalone it seems more like you are in a fecking coma than anything.

Currently the feature is completely broken. If your feature is completely broken, remove it until you have figured out a decent way to implement it...It's just common sense really...

Going unconscious, with no clear reason why and not knowing when or if you will wake up is ridiculous...

Also, after sitting for a good 20 minutes staring at a black screen, I left the server, and when I logged back in...It had deleted my character and I was back on the coast with nothing...I laughed, and realise this is an early alpha build, but come on!

Again, do us all a favour Rocket and just remove the broken feature until you have figured out a way to actually implement it properly.

Other than this (and the somewhat broken thirst mechanic), the alpha is great!

Well with the new version everyone who log out while being unconscious or restrained will be dead immediately ^^ and yes unconsciousness is still broken. :(  

I like the idea to have some kind of mini-game while being unconscious

Edited by Subject42
  • Like 1

Well with the new version everyone who log out while being unconscious or restrained will be dead immediately ^^ and yes unconsciousness is still broken. :(

I like the idea to have some kind of mini-game while being unconscious

Yeah, just something to pass the time and make it bearable.

I hit the menu button and it will show my character on the ground "unconcious" or whatever and if Im sliding towards the coast then I assume im dead and respawn in.

But I would like SOME kind of solution to this also, but I could wait if it was between this and decent zombie AI