Sign in to follow this  
adrianh85

New Player..... Long time Game watcher

I have Read about this game and watched tons of videos but finally desided to build a gaming pc to pay. Currently waiting for Steam to finish DLing arma 2 full pack.... May need some Vets to help me out also new to PC gaming coming from console....

• Like 2

uhmm.. Arma 2? You DO know that the DayZ GAME is out right? 

the dayz standalone out now dont waste money on arma 2 unless u want to play other mods such as epoch

Uhhhh I think on Steam you can get your money back for any game for a certain time. Then just buy the standalone?

i just bought the standalone and put in a support ticket with steam hopefully they will help.

If your in the EU, I know most countries have 7-14 days return/cancel policy if you buy stuff on the internet or sign a contract. 

Make sure you do mention this if they say they cant do it, its your right to cancel or return it and get your money back.

Well if you're still interested on teaming up, at least if you are feel free to send me a PM and we'll get it set up :=)

If your in the EU, I know most countries have 7-14 days return/cancel policy if you buy stuff on the internet or sign a contract. 

Make sure you do mention this if they say they cant do it, its your right to cancel or return it and get your money back.

i put in the request will wait to see action sometime monday

Well if you're still interested on teaming up, at least if you are feel free to send me a PM and we'll get it set up :=)

starting up the standalone now

Just make sure to remind them its the law that you have the right to return it online, most companies try to sneak their way out of it :P

Its hard to resist the DayZ SA but the mod still offers plenty of fun for long weekend hours. You shouldn't feel like you've wasted money ;)

Furthermore while SA is great, it's far from finished so the mod may give that bit more fun.