scroogescrooge

Standalond Hackers...[Teleported to ocean]

That in itself is the biggest hypocrisy of this entire thing.   They give the server files ONLY to people who CHARGE others to host a server.  Are you fucking kidding me?  So not only do we have to pay $30 to even try the fucking game and HELP TEST THE GAME, we, the playerbase are expected to shell out at a MINIMUM $50 a month, per server.  With no control over your own server!!!  So they really expect us to buy two copies of the game each month, just to test it.  Hilarious.

We choose on our own accord to buy/run a server, nobody is putting a gun to our head or expecting it... And... Oh yeah... Alpha!

Yesterday i played with a friend for a few hours,we were at green mountain and headed north,when suddenly we were both teleported back to green mountain and were complketely unable to do anything,not even ESC,and had to close the game.Later we left Stary and it happened again.No harm done except lost time. Bug or hacker?

Edited by Gandolaf

I assume its a bug no clue what could have caused it, I would think desync.

That in itself is the biggest hypocrisy of this entire thing.   They give the server files ONLY to people who CHARGE others to host a server.  Are you fucking kidding me?  So not only do we have to pay $30 to even try the fucking game and HELP TEST THE GAME, we, the playerbase are expected to shell out at a MINIMUM $50 a month, per server.  With no control over your own server!!!  So they really expect us to buy two copies of the game each month, just to test it.  Hilarious.

What a fucking joke, these guys have their heads so far up their asses it's not even funny.  They may not want people to be editing the files or what the fuck ever completely illogical reasoning they want to spout off, but this game is destined for disaster.  I'll stick it out for another week or so, but if they don't turn things around like Bioware never did with TOR, I'm getting my money back from Steam.  I don't give a shit if that means I can never purchase another game from Bohemia or on Steam ever again.  This is heading for a nuclear disaster.

This game is in no way heading for disaster, the amount of copies sold are astounding. Even if the few people who don't like the model ask for their money back, 99% of the community will remain and that will be more than enough to fuel the game to completion. The mod is a perfect example, hundreds if not thousands of people were more than willing to pay for their servers. The game is not going to fall apart, it has too much support.