stimpen

F***! day 16-17 and killed!

you gotta be kidding me! I was on day 16-17 in the middle of nowhere.

stopped in a bush crouched to look at the map and someone shoots me.

So much shit my character had survived. Sea spawn, debug wilderness, forrest and all ingame stuff.

A couple of seconds you put your guard down and youre dead. Welcome to dayz....

Lucky I had managed to loose my weapons except the pistol due to updates and backpack bug. So the guy who thought he gonna find goodies on someone with ghilie suite would be dissapointed.

how long have you guys survived?

day 25

1200 zombie kills

then I lost a hatchet after the update...

I was unable to chop some wood, unable to cook some meat, unable to find enough beans I slowly after some time got beaten by zombies to 1500 blood. then an unlucky passing out got me finally killed at pogorevka...

But later it turned out that it was good that I died. I visited cherno and electro again, met some people, met some bandits... had fun sneaking and killing zombies with only a melee hatchet. Now I am not so scared to die and I am enjoying the game more then ever... :)

i was on day 9, my longest streak, rolling around with my mate and he accidently shot me in the head, i got so mad..

15 days for me. It hurts it really does. Had to put the game down for a while and reflect xD but you get back on the horse, spawn at the coast and start all over. It's kinda find to have next to nothing actually. It makes every building you find with loot a potential gold mine! :D

day 13, had full survival gear, 700+ zombies killed and was inlove with my M4A1CCO, when my clanmate flipped our motorbike going downhill and i was -8k blood. I was sooooooooooooooo sad.

Day 10 scrolled and hit eject from a car, I say im ok guys knocked out broken leg right as the cars rear tire crush my head

So much shit my character had survived. Sea spawn' date=' debug wilderness, forrest and all ingame stuff.

Lucky I had managed to loose my weapons except the pistol due to updates and backpack bug. So the guy who thought he gonna find goodies on someone with ghilie suite would be dissapointed.

[/quote']

Sorry OP but that was me who killed you on Atlanta 35. Unless another guy with a ghillie and no primary also died today. Was stalking you for about 15 mins and pegged you with my AS50.

I died today on my longest run. 9 Days, 500+ zombie kills, 45 murders. My group stopped by at Stary Sobor to pick up some ammo at the tents, we checked the area from hills for about 20 minutes, then I go down loot everything and near the last tent take a sniper hit, instant death. Pretty sure I saw the asshole while I was scanning the hills too, but I lost sight of him.

I'd managed a week prior to 7.4 but that patch stole all my AK and DMR ammo whilst making it impossible to lose Z's, so, after a marathon (with an ever growing number of competitors) from the NW airfield to the coast, I was consumed!

Had a couple of respawns with 7.4 and quickly realised that crawling was the only way to avoid aggro, even managed to secure a shotty, but never found enough basic stuff to stay watered and avoid starvation.

My oldes char was about 9 days old (30 playhours or something), was wandering with a mate when the night hit. I wanted to put the gamma a bit up, accidently hit the respawn button then the options. ._.

My oldes char was about 9 days old (30 playhours or something)' date=' was wandering with a mate when the night hit. I wanted to put the gamma a bit up, accidently hit the respawn button then the options. ._.

[/quote']

whahahahahahahha you must have cried or screamed when yu hit that button xD

this thread is pure win... hahaha..

My longest is only like 6 days and like 400 zombie kills.. I get so impatient and always end up doing something stupid.. had like 15 murders and 4 bandit kills and was using a DMR, shot a guy in a ghillie suit twice but he didn't die (his buddy may have given him transfusion.) They ran into barn, and i ran across a field to get to them.. watching them VERY CAREFULLY that they didn't come out.. Shot the guy in the ghillie suit through the hole on top floor of barn and while i was celebrating my genius a guy came out of the forest with an ak and unloaded on me full auto... I cried.

I was alive for 10 days. Had an m4 and 8 clips, g17, food and water for days. Fully loaded and in survive forever mode. Then we found a bus and that's when things went wrong fast. I was a passanger driving through the hills when I got bored and started seeing what I could access while sitting. I clicked my mousewheel and it glitched out and wouldnt let me select or abort. all i could do was click exit. so eventually I did and alerted my comrades that I wasnt on the bus any longer and to hold up. "hold up" to me means stop. Hold up to Murphy means go in reverse! And that my friends is when my character of 10 days was no more. Squished under the tires of a city buss and instantly dead. We laughed for 20 min straight. Yes it sucked to die but that memory will live on with us forever.

8 days here, I had finally found a loaded helicopter crash and got two pairs of NVGs and a replacement DMR for the one I lost when the game ate my entire inventory and I refused to give up and respawn, the first night I was getting into the feel of using NVGs I stop in the middle of a huge forest of trees north of devil's castle to check my map and drink some tea and I hear sniper+assault fire and suddenly I am dead :/

I was kinda pissed for about 10 minutes,I really wanted to give that 2nd pair of night vision goggles to a friend.

Started over this morning and so far i've been lucky enough looting elektro and killing 3 people in a firefight with my m1911 (whom I have now names Nigel just to be creepy and weird) before finding a pair of corpses in a barn (I assume they died shooting each other at the same time) giving me most the tools and an alice pack and medical supplies.

That's the thing, your luck may run out eventually but there's usually something to be grateful for when you start over. I'm sure you'll find new gear and new people to kill in the end.

So much shit my character had survived. Sea spawn' date=' debug wilderness, forrest and all ingame stuff.

[/quote']

Sorry OP but that was me who killed you on Atlanta 35. Unless another guy with a ghillie and no primary also died today. Was stalking you for about 15 mins and pegged you with my AS50.

it was YOU! HAHA OMG I think I was on an Atlanta server and I remember that you where on it. You had some clan tag or something before your name? I think it is runned my Schultz or Schutze or something. And maybe I remeber incorrect but I think he had the same tag as you? I always check if there is several clan members in a server so you have to watch out for groups that probably communicate. And I remeber you as "Seattle" instead of Settle because I live in Sweden and Im going to Vancouver to study this fall and Seattle is so close.

Well I didnt sneak so much then. Much running in open but I thought I had a good look around and didnt thought anyone would be out there. Was looking for primary weapons in the deer stands so I had something to hit the airfield with. Where you watching me when I killed the cow or you maybe heard my shoots then? Anyway I died west of NW in some bushes at a T intersection, had a g17, raw meat and alot of m16 ammo I think.

Damn updates crippled my character a couple of times by removing my weapons. Would never run around out there otherwise. Well you have a nice trofee kill. Maybe not everyday you kill a day 16-17 guy :).

Saw that Schutze died today, think you guys have some stuff on the server maybe? And I think someone picked him up after spawn with a suv and drove north maybe? Just so you know I have my eyes on you guys :) when I have my gear again you better watch your back ;)

7 days is my max so far. Died with that new superhearing and supersight zeds appearance. It was night; I was in Ghilie with g17 with light in hand and decided to check some stupid shack near Beresino. I crawled, aggroed horde, freaked out, got inside, hand my bones broken and was eaten since there was no exit. So long my AKS74u with 10 clips, lots of food, meds... So stupid death... I had everything and died for nothing. Had some time to adapt for new zed's behavior but now I almost beaten my record for kill streak at once. 1 vs 4 is my max so far. Did that twice. Now need to kill team of 5 :D

I was alive for 10 days. Had an m4 and 8 clips' date=' g17, food and water for days. Fully loaded and in survive forever mode. Then we found a bus and that's when things went wrong fast. I was a passanger driving through the hills when I got bored and started seeing what I could access while sitting. I clicked my mousewheel and it glitched out and wouldnt let me select or abort. all i could do was click exit. so eventually I did and alerted my comrades that I wasnt on the bus any longer and to hold up. "hold up" to me means stop. Hold up to Murphy means go in reverse! And that my friends is when my character of 10 days was no more. Squished under the tires of a city buss and instantly dead. We laughed for 20 min straight. Yes it sucked to die but that memory will live on with us forever.

[/quote']

Thats the moments that makes this game great! ;)

Least you guys had a way to die...

A hacker joined the server i was on and spawned a helicopter on everyone.. i just happened to be inside a barn and it spawned ontop of me...

ugh....

i was on day 9' date=' my longest streak, rolling around with my mate and he accidently shot me in the head, i got so mad..

[/quote']

Accidently? Really?

I was on a 3 day streak with my friend, (Noob alert!!) but I was in one of the warehouses with a ledge on the inside to walk on, and a guy with 20-30 zombies on his tail tought it would be a good idea to run inside. I guess he had no idea where we were, but he ran in and out about 3 times. He saw us and went up on the ledge with us. I told him to gtfo, but it was too late. My friend decided to ditch and jumped off and only suffered some bleeding and shock. The other guy ended up dieing. I was cornered by zombies and I jumped off like my friend. I ended up breaking my leg, (my luck) and the zombies had a nice feast of fresh noob. I ended up meeting my friend and regaining my stuff. Again, I get mauled by zeds and then 2 seconds after I die, the server admin decides its a good time to reset the server. I must be the luckiest person on DayZ...