Sign in to follow this  
wetspot

Anyone broken a limb yet?

i think broken legs are rare in the SA since you cant ran over a proned players legs and break them :P

I myself have broken a leg once when i fell due to a bug in a building ....but ill tell you something iv tried to melee and also shoot several peoples legs to break them so i can handcuff them n bandage them up ...but they never actually break their legs so they either run off after i shoot them or die due to the damage of me putting bullet upon bullet into there legs/knees trying to break their legs.

Edited by Massicor

I used my first bloodtest kit once and then my legs broke.

To add insult to injury, I never found out my blood type!

My friend went to put me out of my misery with his axe and I wasn't dying, but I was unconscious.

The curse of Green Mountain is strong and well in the standalone, I fear.

The curse of Green Mountain is strong and well in the standalone, I fear.

GM bloodtest? dont you know they´re cursed?

• Like 1

I jumped off a building and broke my leg, had no idea what to do so (i was really far away from any place that would have morphine) i logged out and next time i log in it was fixed.

At least trees,shrubs,running into other people, and doors don't break my legs anymore. I have been killed by running through a bush before...

broken leg after picking up a can off bedside table ... could stand up but step in any direction and fall straight to prone ... toon kept moaning and cursing after a while

Edited by melfist

i once had a broken leg, from jumping down a cliff, trying to die. but god wouldnt let me.

after i broke my leg. i was stuck alive for 20min or 30, before i managed to find a way to die :(

Broke my legs already twice. Was falling out of a deer stand once and the other time while falling off a roof. So it's definetly possible.