Sign in to follow this  
brobq

Stuck in the forever ocean looking to respawn

Any way on how to respawn? I mean I'd swim to shore... if there was one.

By creating a new character.

That's a great question to be honest. I was playing it last night and out of nowhere the whole server just teleported to this vast, open, infinite ocean.

By creating a new character.

Can I ask how you do that? I only get the option to modify my default character.

That's a great question to be honest. I was playing it last night and out of nowhere the whole server just teleported to this vast, open, infinite ocean.

I always miss the good shit. :\

You can always head north, wedge something under the key, alt/tab out and do something else for a while. You'll hit land eventually or die trying!

I'm not sure but if its like in the mod but maybe if you stay in water long enough your body temperature will drop down and you will eventually die of cold.

I'm not sure but if its like in the mod but maybe if you stay in water long enough your body temperature will drop down and you will eventually die of cold.

Well unfortunately body temp isn't implemented at this point of development so waiting to die of thirst is the only option it seems. 

I always miss the good shit. :\

You can always head north, wedge something under the key, alt/tab out and do something else for a while. You'll hit land eventually or die trying!

Believe me, this isn't "fun". This is about as fun as watching a progression raid in WoW. lol