Sign in to follow this  
77capricorn77

Need help, can't find weapons

I have searched everywhere I can think of I have spent 7 hours trying to find a weapon I have went to the airstrip and a military camp I've been through hundreds of houses and I have looked through churches I have tried to find a barn but can't. I have found one weapon in 7 hours on a dead person with no ammo and I died 20 seconds after finding it. I need help.

When your in the Military base make sure to look under the beds and on top of the sandbags. At the airport make sure to go into the flight tower. These places is where I found my gear. Also if your in a plane hanger make sure to go all the way to the back, theres stuff you wont see till youre right on top of it.

I have looked under the beds atleast 4 times in 4 different servers otherwise I will try the other tips thank you. How can you heal from blood loss?

I have looked under the beds atleast 4 times in 4 different servers otherwise I will try the other tips thank you. How can you heal from blood loss?

You can either do a blood transfusion with the help of a friend or eat/drink a lot. Eat past the points of thirst/hunger boxes disappearing until it reaches the point of healing status like seen below. It'll eventually turn into a healthy status after you're done healing too.

68566ff6663f962769c92bc608150ca0.png

Concerning loot, if you head up north you'll find a ton of loot compared to coastal cities down south even with a full server. Another simple solution is playing on a low population server for a while to further your chances of finding loot. There's no countdown of when a server starts atm that I know of but right after a restart is when the loot re-spawns.

Edited by Swordfish

Also, try going to the NEast AF instead of making the NWest run. Few people venture out east and most of the buildings/towns wont have been looted. Usually when I hit the NE AF it has a couple of weapons there even if someone has looted it before me.

Also, there is a cargo ship crashed on the coast north of Berezino. It spawns weapons and gear as well. It is also cool as hell to see and explore. Check it out.

For weapons I would try to look into car wrecks, found 3 Mosins in 15min. And ammo for that baby is like everywhere.

And heading north is the way to go. Dont know where all the people are. Played a lot yesterday and me and my friends did not see a single person, despite the server was full. Is everybody playing quake 3 in elektro and NWAF or whats the matter?

Edited by EndEffeKt

Look everywhere, you find things in places that you would never think would actually be there. M4 in one of the school building rooms. Just a case of keeping you eye out  ;)