Sign in to follow this  
sgt_dima

Stuck in a Wall help please

Hello Dayz Team,

as the server restarted logged in and was glitched in a Wall, please Teleport me or Kill me.

My ingame Name is: "SGT_D1M4",

Greetings from Germany,

Dima

post-179956-0-83317800-1387669510_thumb.

Had this happen to me too, in the exact same building type. You can glich out again, so don't loose hope (I don't think the dev's/mods can help you there)

Germans.  <_<

:D You can try and vault out ("V").

• Like 1

good luck buddy! we re all with u on this one

try to aggro a zombie somehow, zombie may push u out (sounds weird doesnt it haha)

Edited by h3retic

this happened teice to me..once i managed to aggro a zombie who came from the floor through the wall to kill me and once a guy made me bleed with his shovel so i could respawn

GUYS! i made it. :) I just probably relogged a million of times, but it worked! I logged in a Italian server and was just standing outside of a not enterable building on the second floor. (had to kill my self).

Thanks for the help and the moral support. :) Hope to see you guys in Cherno. ^^

We need an emergency suicide button. My respawn button is disabled so I just cant play anymore. I will try logging in and out of servers as suggested but I just want to die, or get a teleport. I posted a bug report: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/73512

Edit: Managed to server hop until a zombie was close enough to aggro. Maybe there should be a please kill me thread stickied though.

Edited by Duncan