Sign in to follow this  

[Question] Walkie-Talkies

I found a walkie-talkie but it doesn't seem to have any use at the moment. There is no description or any option in inventory to use it.

Will it be used to communicate over farther distances than direct? Maybe like the old "side" channel but for people to go to a specific frequency and chat over that. I think that would be a good idea.

Please read devblogs and use the search function.

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 1

Yes and yes you can and it's meant to replace the side chat function. Rocket had confirmed this.

Yes and yes you can and it's meant to replace the side chat function. Rocket had confirmed this.

Just make him use this brain and the search function by not answering.... :(

This is going to be great. I can already imagine it now.  There is going to be one frequency that will be determined by players to be the "public chat" channel.  There will be many laughs and perhaps annoying sounds but the good thing is you can just change the frequency if you find it annoying.

Thank you for the response. You are a much better person than others.

Just make him use this brain and the search function by not answering.... :(

hi m8 my bro got me banned cuz he haxxor cn u help pls

This is going to be great. I can already imagine it now.  There is going to be one frequency that will be determined by players to be the "public chat" channel.  There will be many laughs and perhaps annoying sounds but the good thing is you can just change the frequency if you find it annoying.

Ya, that will be very cool. Although others would find their own frequency to use when teaming up together and it will cut down on the amount of people who used to use side as a means to coordinate with their team. They would just take over the whole side channel that way.