Sign in to follow this  
Alll420

Sardines and tuna are mixed up

Just thought I should let someone know the sardines and tuna description and function are switched.

Sardines are in an elongated can with a pull tab and tuna is in a round can that requires an opener. Currently they are the other way around.

Something for further patch :) thank you, great game

Edited by Alll420
  • Like 5

Hardly an issue but I had noticed this too :thumbsup:

Edited by Furyk
  • Like 2

Hello there

Have you added this to the bug tracker or seen if its already been added?

Thats how you can really help

Good find.

Rgds

LoK

Haha, I kind of do want this fixed on the next patch just because it should be fairly simple to fix. It's not game changing but slightly aggravating. That whole hunger (hungry) and thirsty thing is aggravating as well :D.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it that easy of a fix. The elongated pull tab can that should contain the sardines actually contains tuna when opened. Same with the round can that should contain the tuna. That would need some retexturing at least.

yes it may take some time to fix but just thought i would put it out there, it doesnt really affect gameplay so if it takes a year to fix after all the core stuff is done that doesnt matter

anyone else noticed that when you drink from a well, it tells you that you took a sip from the pond?

Or that Canteens are called "water bottles"?

OR that the wood splitter is somehow inferior to the fire axe. I have an axe and a wood splitter at my house. Find you a wood splitter, heft that thing up, and tell me that that thing, which is basically a SLEDGE HAMMER with a blunt blade on one end would do any less damage to a human body than a fire axe....

I mean really? If I were to take my wood splitter and hit someone in the head, Id break their skull and their neck in one good swing. Limbs? shattered. Chest? would leave a HOLE. Not a deep cut, but a deep HOLE several inches wide. I don't even want to IMAGINE it. Even though I just did a moment ago. And again just now.

• Like 1

Or maybe they did it this way for fun? There was already a thread about this making fun of the switch between the cans.

I knew they tasted funny. This need to be the No. 1 issue for the devs. I'm not joking. <_< This is not my smiling face!