rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Yeah we are entitled to nothing.

But still it will be nice if Rocket just write:

Hey guys need more time for testing/bug fixing/beer drinking patch will be done in next Sunday or when I go back from vacation.

You don't see people screaming:

Release the KRAKEN ... I mean the patch.

They just want to know when they can expect it. Which isn't that hard to do.

Just edit 1st page or make one post like:

Sorry guys need vacation see you next Saturday. Or whatever.

Anyway hackers and cheaters tore game apart and there is really nothing we can do about that.

Yeah we are entitled to nothing.

But still it will be nice if Rocket just write:

Hey guys need more time for testing/bug fixing/beer drinking patch will be done in next Sunday or when I go back from vacation.

You don't see people screaming:

Release the KRAKEN ... I mean the patch.

They just want to know when they can expect it. Which isn't that hard to do.

Just edit 1st page or make one post like:

Sorry guys need vacation see you next Saturday. Or whatever.

Anyway hackers and cheaters tore game apart and there is really nothing we can do about that.

^^^ This

At the end of the day you didn't buy DayZ' date=' You bought ARMA II.

[/quote']

of course. but if this all goes south, how do you think that will work out for BIS? a bunch of people are gonna feel like they got 'burned' and then start some "boycott BIS" movement. just like with Bioware/EA. but unlike those big companies, BIS has a smaller customer base in the first place and could be greatly damaged by such a boycott

I'm trying my best to explain this in an objective way. I want the game to survive. but I know the interwebs can be fickle, and quick to feel empowered when they destroy something. whether or not you agree with that, or think it's 'right' (I don't), that is reality

If BI is paying him' date=' first off, you cant just not show up at your job for several days because you felt like a vacation. Second if BI is paying him to make the mod then yes, we are PAYING for it by buying Arma 2, and Legaly speaking if BI is implying we can play this game, alpha or not, its their ass.

[/quote']

you sound like damn a fool. an employer can assign you any project or job at their company. hes not under contract for dayz. he is employed by the bi, and no there is no fucking legal mater anywhere here. do some research and get an education dude. learn how shit works. then come back.

Check the UCC then tell me im uneducated, If he is employed by BI to make the mod for their game, and BI is implying that DAYZ is able to be played if you buy Arma II, and they have, they are legally liable for false advertising under the Universal Contract Code many countrys adopted.

And where exactly does BI imply this? ... An even if they did where do they state how ofter the updates/fixes are gonna be released?

If BI is paying him' date=' first off, you cant just not show up at your job for several days because you felt like a vacation. Second if BI is paying him to make the mod then yes, we are PAYING for it by buying Arma 2, and Legaly speaking if BI is implying we can play this game, alpha or not, its their ass.

[/quote']

you sound like damn a fool. an employer can assign you any project or job at their company. hes not under contract for dayz. he is employed by the bi, and no there is no fucking legal mater anywhere here. do some research and get an education dude. learn how shit works. then come back.

Check the UCC then tell me im uneducated, If he is employed by BI to make the mod for their game, and BI is implying that DAYZ is able to be played if you buy Arma II, and they have, they are legally liable for false advertising under the Universal Contract Code many countrys adopted.

they dont have to make it public what their employees responsibilities are. and universal contract code is not legally binding. its a code. more of a suggestion than a law. and like i said, it doesnt exist here, so its irrelevant. and a mod in alpha state is not officially publicly released, so its still private property. for this reason, and others, the "ucc" is invalid in this case. read a book.

[/quote']

you sound like damn a fool. an employer can assign you any project or job at their company. hes not under contract for dayz. he is employed by bi, and no there is no fucking legal matter anywhere here. do some research and get an education dude. learn how shit works. then come back.

i dont know what this ucc thing is, and i dont know where you are, but here there is no such thing. there is no world gov. there is no court on the planet going to get in an uproar about no contact for less then a week. it is nobody's ass. grow up dude. my receipt says arma. yours must say dayz. doubt it.

The guy may have a misplaced opinion or be misinformed, but you are terrible at refuting him.

"Do your research and get an education dude" - Ad Hominem AND straw man fallacy in the same sentence, didn't think it was possible.

Typical internet dribble.

[/quote']

they dont have to make it public what their employees responsibilities are. and universal contract code is not legally binding. its a code. more of a suggestion than a law. and like i said, it doesnt exist here, so its irrelevant. and a mod in alpha state is not officially publicly released, so its still private property. for this reason, and others, the "ucc" is invalid in this case. read a book.

Owned!

[/quote']

you sound like damn a fool. an employer can assign you any project or job at their company. hes not under contract for dayz. he is employed by bi, and no there is no fucking legal matter anywhere here. do some research and get an education dude. learn how shit works. then come back.

i dont know what this ucc thing is, and i dont know where you are, but here there is no such thing. there is no world gov. there is no court on the planet going to get in an uproar about no contact for less then a week. it is nobody's ass. grow up dude. my receipt says arma. yours must say dayz. doubt it.

The guy may have a misplaced opinion or be misinformed, but you are terrible at refuting him.

"Do your research and get an education dude" - Ad Hominem AND straw man fallacy in the same sentence, didn't think it was possible.

Typical internet dribble.

now you are off subject. think about what this guy understands....

anyway, research is part of education. it makes sense. think about it. and dont try to sound so smart. it didnt work.

[/quote']

Owned!

The UCC is legally binding in the United States, and if their product is sold at retailers in the United States they are bound to the UCC. And BI has been piggybacking this press with promotions FOR DayZ, like the 25% off sale they are having.

you sound like damn a fool. an employer can assign you any project or job at their company. hes not under contract for dayz. he is employed by the bi' date=' and no there is no fucking legal mater anywhere here. do some research and get an education dude. learn how shit works. then come back.

[/quote']

Owned!

The UCC is legally binding in the United States, and if their product is sold at retailers in the United States they are bound to the UCC. And BI has been piggybacking this press with promotions FOR DayZ, like the 25% off sale they are having.

Jesus Christ! ... What part of "your not paying anything for dayz" can you not you get into your thick skull?

YOUR NOT BUYING DAYZ ... YOUR BUYING ARMA II!

We have all proven to rocket that he does know what gamers want. We even want it so bad, some are acting as though the world is splitting apart. Others love it so much they pretend to hate his guts on the forum, but behind that keyboard the very thought of dayz makes them uncontrollable horny.

Check the UCC then tell me im uneducated' date=' If he is employed by BI to make the mod for their game, and BI is implying that DAYZ is able to be played if you buy Arma II, and they have, they are legally liable for false advertising under the Universal Contract Code many countrys adopted.

[/quote']

Owned!

Jesus Christ! ... What part of "your not paying anything for dayz" can you not you get into your thick skull?

What part of "its an internet thread about answers to the release of the patch we have no answers so we are all gonna discuss and speculate till we have some answers" dont you get? The only people being uncivilized are the ones bitching about not deserving answers.

they dont have to make it public what their employees responsibilities are. and universal contract code is not legally binding. its a code. more of a suggestion than a law. and like i said' date=' it doesnt exist here, so its irrelevant. and a mod in alpha state is not officially publicly released, so its still private property. for this reason, and others, the "ucc" is invalid in this case. read a book.

[/quote']

Owned!

What part of "its an internet thread about answers to the release of the patch we have no answers so we are all gonna discuss and speculate till we have some answers" dont you get? The only people being uncivilized are the ones bitching about not deserving answers.

I think you will find the thread is called "Pending Update: Build 1.7.2" ... Nothing about asking questions or giving answers.

they dont have to make it public what their employees responsibilities are. and universal contract code is not legally binding. its a code. more of a suggestion than a law. and like i said' date=' it doesnt exist here, so its irrelevant. and a mod in alpha state is not officially publicly released, so its still private property. for this reason, and others, the "ucc" is invalid in this case. read a book.

[/quote']

Owned!

I think you will find the thread is called "Pending Update: Build 1.7.2" ... Nothing about asking questions or giving answers.

[/quote']

Owned!

nobody said anything about not deserving answers. read the fucking posts as written. i also never said i was in the us, but i know the us does not have laws that come from other countries, only guidelines. they make their own laws. even from the united nations, the us picks and chooses what it is going to do. who is going to stop them or enforce them? there is no recourse for a us citizen to sue someone in sweden. it doesnt work. but go head and try, good luck.

you have proven your refusal or inability to listen to reason, so im done with you. when you can have an intelligent conversation, and when you are done losing your ass to a software company, ill be glad to give you another chance. until you stop sounding like one of my kids trying to argue nothing, i dont want to hear from you again. so say what you want, i will not be responding to you.

Owned!

The UCC is legally binding in the United States' date=' and if their product is sold at retailers in the United States they are bound to the UCC. And BI has been piggybacking this press with promotions FOR DayZ, like the 25% off sale they are having.

[/quote']

I see it right in the title. a thread about information on the pending update. If it was meant for no discussion it would of been locked when it was created.

Side note, isint it ironic that Arma III was supposed to be spring 2012 and its now summer with no information and noone seems to care? lmao

The internets should have somekind of IQ test before being able to connect ;)

The internets should have somekind of IQ test before being able to connect ;)

IQ does not constitute smarts. lol

Admit it, this thread is keeping us sane while we wait for the updates.

The UCC is legally binding in the United States' date=' and if their product is sold at retailers in the United States they are bound to the UCC. And BI has been piggybacking this press with promotions FOR DayZ, like the 25% off sale they are having.

[/quote']

I see it right in the title. a thread about information on the pending update. If it was meant for no discussion it would of been locked when it was created.

Side note, isint it ironic that Arma III was supposed to be spring 2012 and its now summer with no information and noone seems to care? lmao

People are bringing up all kinds of laws, Demanding this, Demanding that .. Thinking that Rocket owes us something ... It just annoys me that people are here complaining about a free mod.

Have some patients.

Admit it' date=' this thread is keeping us sane while we wait for the updates.

[/quote']

The cake is a pie, but you are right anyway. Gosh, I am still scared to get broken bones.

BTW, I found one morphine not in the hospital (best day ever). ^^

Side note' date=' isint it ironic that Arma III was supposed to be spring 2012 and its now summer with no information and noone seems to care? lmao

[/quote']

People are bringing up all kinds of laws, Demanding this, Demanding that .. Thinking that Rocket owes us something ... It just annoys me that people are here complaining about a free mod.

Have some patients.

I get where your coming from, but it annoys me that people think i dont have a right to an opinion as to what im entitiled to or not, its all speculation, not grab the pitchforks and go burn him at the stake.

Perhaps this is just another experiment on Rocket's part? Post info about an update, then go silent. See what happens, how people react, how they treat each other.

Just like in the game; survivors wandering a hostile wasteland (this thread), avoiding the infected (the dumb), searching for any bits of scrap to survive on (patch notes), with no hint of any relief on the horizon, or any answers to why we are in this situation.

Its a game within a game. Its Dayzception.

Side note' date=' isint it ironic that Arma III was supposed to be spring 2012 and its now summer with no information and noone seems to care? lmao

[/quote']

Have some patients.

I get where your coming from, but it annoys me that people think i dont have a right to an opinion as to what im entitiled to or not, its all speculation, not grab the pitchforks and go burn him at the stake.

You have as much right to an opinion here as anybody else, Opinions may not match but hey ..... Such is life. :)