Sign in to follow this  
davc123456

Anyone have Black and White Graphic ?- DayZ Standalone

It happens over time. They added a really complex blood/health/food system. Once you're full, you should start SLOWLY recovering health and colour,

Seek out someone to blood bag you, I can do it if you wish. however I am far north atm.

Skype and Steam name is: Strazyplus

It happens over time. They added a really complex blood/health/food system. Once you're full, you should start SLOWLY recovering health and colour,

I want to drink someting ...

then never will goes back normal ..

Seek out someone to blood bag you, I can do it if you wish. however I am far north atm.

Skype and Steam name is: Strazyplus

what blood  bag do? im full restored

Ok a little excourse on the food/health system:

You start with like 30% of your maximum hydration and food level. If your character is not hungry it does not mean that he is full on nutritions. If you are not hungry you get no dmg, but you do not regenerate hp either.

To regenerate hp you need to encrease your hydration/nutrition level further, near full. To do that you should search a well/pond near you and spam "drink" ca. 30 times until your character states "my stomache is full". Now you can be pretty sure that you are well hydrated for some time. Now eat some cans of food to increase nutrition level. That should be enough to regenerate hp over time and your screen colours should come back.

Blood bags are another way of increasing your blood level. You need another player to apply a transfusion on you. It needs to be your blood type, so you need a test kit before the transfusion or you risk dying of a transfusion-reaction. Blood bags can be won by draining another player and can later be stored.

• Like 1

I had full health , i logged out , and my screen was black-white, but my vision was clear , so i could easily see , but it was black-white. I dont think , that it is because of my blood. But i can try it.

Your blood and color graphics come back over time. I was eating and drinking everything I found and it was still black and white. I finally found a couple bags of rice and a water well. I sat and ate all the rice and drank until I was full. I got stuffed and eventually, about an hour or so later, my color came back and I started seeing a message "Healthy" when I opened my inventory.

Day_Z.jpg anyone have problem with  graphic ? :S

Can I ask you how you managed to get the "window view" to fill your monitor?

I cannot maximise mine as the button is greyed out in windowed mode.

It's a pile of shite mate.

You want a saline drip.

It takes time. Also, I think you have to have the healthy status to get the fastest healing rate. Or it may show up as 'healing' if you aren't at full health. There are a few good guides floating around the forums with all the info in them.

Your blood and color graphics come back over time. I was eating and drinking everything I found and it was still black and white. I finally found a couple bags of rice and a water well. I sat and ate all the rice and drank until I was full. I got stuffed and eventually, about an hour or so later, my color came back and I started seeing a message "Healthy" when I opened my inventory.

Hi I'm having the same proplem, I almost bled to death but managed to save my char at the last min.  My screen was severly black and white, mainly white.

Ive done nothing but drink until notified of being completely full...  I read this answer and ate everything I had and still, nothing...

I unfortunately cannot eat my sardines for some reason as it just won't let me open them with any of my sharp weapons and eat them.  Im out of food and have been for a while now but no message saying I'm hungry which is unusual as its been a good half an hour or more in this intense Black and white, dull crappy mode with no sign of any progress in recovery.

Nightmare...  any views?  Please tell me my char isn't bugged!

...its been a good half an hour or more in this intense Black and white, dull crappy mode with no sign of any progress in recovery...

Your game isn't bugged, your expectations are.  Half an hour is nothing.  Go eat more and keep doing it, then drink more and rest.  Then eat more.  In several hours you will start to get better.    Or make a friend in game and ask him to give you saline or a blood transfusion. 

Edited by Six_Ten

hahaa.. ohh noobs.. I'll always have a place for you in my heart ^_^

I hope you fixed it :D