IronSkullKing

I just wanted to say good work, and thanks

I have to say, You guys are doing an amazing job. The improvements from the original mod are great, and everyday its getting better. I'm very impressed and cannot wait to see the finished product one day. You have a real winner here if you guys keep this up. I just can't stop playing despite the bugs and issues, because you've got me hooked. And you've shown us your working every day to fix those issues.

I just wanted to post something good and positive, not a complaint. kind of a digital pat on the back for doing us gamers a solid. Amazing job so far Bohemia, keep it up, and thanks for all the fun

• Like 3

Couldn't agree more. With all the criticism and ridicule plaguing these forums, the devs certainly deserve to know that some of us (the one's who realize that this is alpha, and we're lucky to even be playing the game right now) are thoroughly enjoying the game. Keep it up.

They have done a fantastic job, it would have been easier for them not to release it, polish it and then in their own leisure.

Great job, a step higher than the mod in every respect. Everyone moaning us still missing the point. Its too early to be petulant children. Everyine was warned had they took the time.

Carry on lets see its limits.

Great job, a step higher than the mod in every respect. 

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

Yes, it's annoying that people are rudely complaining about what are obviously unfinished game features, but "higher than the mod in every respect?" Come on. That's just silly fantasy. It's obviously a step behind the mod in several areas.

ok, ok. its not meant to be a put down on the mod. The mod was a breath of fresh air in a stagnant gaming world. This was just meant to be anything but a complaint. i just feel the devs would like to hear some good news now and then too.

The game is awesome indeed. I love the whole attitude behind the project and the progress that was made is truly impressive imho.

As far as I can tell the Alpha is a full success and I'm looking forward to what the future will bring.

That suicide option would be awesome and hunting/cooking will be so fun. Can't wait to sit around a fireplace with my teammates, while listening to some radio broadcast, cooking some meals or ambush others who do.

In that regard I would love to see cannibalism that would be mind blowingly awesome, albeit disguisting/shocking.

Good to see two patches the first week with lots of fixes! Hopefully you get the hackerboys unter control...to see it happening is a bit irritating.

Just hope that we can trust you when it comes to the server architecure being fixed so clients can't dictate anything.

Personally I so far haven't encountered hackers and I'm fairly optimistic, seeing the sobriety with which you are fixing them bugs.

Keep up the great work Rocket, Ivan (love your landscape work!) and the rest of the team! Your success is well-earned :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

sB8NxoZ.gif

Edited by Grabarz