Indickua

Feature to fix broken clothes

I think it might be a good feature to have an item called a Sewing kit so that you could sew up your clothes back to worn condition again but not pristine so if you wanted pristine you would still have to find new ones again but still they are better than badly damaged, I think it would probably be a good idea to have it set as kinda a medium spawn chance also. This would add in a factor of maintenance to the game. I guess this feature might not really make sense for items like helmets though but maybe if people want they could add systems for different items also.

As I said this would not be a total pristine fix to the item just worn so that its not OP.

What do you guys think of this as a future feature?

• Like 5

its a good idea, even separately finding a needle and a spool of thread would be cool. :beans:

• Like 1

its a good idea, even separately finding a needle and a spool of thread would be cool. :beans:

Indeed that could also be a good solution.

its a good idea..same as fixing your broken armour .. but i think its kinda useless given the fact that you dont survive that long in this game and the clothing is purely aesthetic , it doesnt add any bonuses to your character. now if you could like sow a shirt then yea ..i guess

Edited by 20CC

its a good idea..same as fixing your broken armour .. but i think its kinda useless given the fact that you dont survive that long in this game and the clothing is purely aesthetic , it doesnt add any bonuses to your character

Your clothes give you better camo and inventory spaces so i would say that's quite a benefit. Imagine your vest falling off because you didn't patch it up and you cant carry some of your loot anymore.

its a good idea..same as fixing your broken armour .. but i think its kinda useless given the fact that you dont survive that long in this game and the clothing is purely aesthetic , it doesnt add any bonuses to your character. now if you could like sow a shirt then yea ..i guess

up to now there are no bonuses, but when rain will be implemented you want a raincoat are something to pretict your stuff and your body from cold and water. So still this "sewing" mechanic would be great.

Clothes lessen the chance of geting injured by gunshots and zombies, they also lower the chance of infection.

I definetely think that an item and the mechanics for this are on the roadmap for development. Same with repair of other objects.

up to now there are no bonuses, but when rain will be implemented you want a raincoat are something to pretict your stuff and your body from cold and water. So still this "sewing" mechanic would be great.

if its like that then yes i agree good idea on the sewing kit

I read in another thread: rain is already implemented (never saw it live but saw some screenshots), but I dont know if your clothing does protect you in any kind... or if you need protections at this stage.