Sign in to follow this  
Ghandie

Blurry Screen after being hit

So, I got shot and my Screen went blurry, after i was safe and dealed with my bleeding and wounds, everything seemed fine so far as I had no thirst/hunger/sickness.

But my Screen is still blurry. As if it was a heavy motion blur, but it won't go away.

I also tried to fill up my blood level, thinking this could be the cause. But after 2 blood donations my Screen is still blurry. It's not like I see in black and white, all colors are still there, but my vision is as blurry as after a night of heavy drinking :D

Is this a bug, or itentianal?

Also how many blood transfusion do you need to fill your blood up to the maximum (or close)?

Greetings  :beans:

everyone I've played with has had a bug which causes their vision to be blurry on first logging in

we found that simply opening the video config menu restores focus to the render; it's not perfect but it's a simple workaround until the bug gets squashed

I experienced the same issue. To solve this, simply press Esc, go to configuration and press Video. This should bring your view back to normal. Sometimes when I log onto servers I see only bright light and graphic-glitches. This trick solves that problem as well!