Sign in to follow this  
Uncle_Dolan

This is insane. Need help ASAP.

I have redownloaded Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA, installed with 6 updater, installed manually, Installed any way possible and I still spawn in infinite hilly flatlands with no debug with it saying that I am running 1.7.0 when I am really running 1.7.5! Someone please help!

Are you on the latest beta patch?

You also use Six Launcher to update Day Z.

Having a similar issue, I normally play on Dallas 22 (server)

Updated ARMA 2 to the newest beta revision and installed the newest Day s 1.7.1.5 (even deleted the old 1.7.1.1 folder in the app folder for steam (using the luanch options doesn't work I have to manually launch from the .exe file) the server I usually play on is runnint 1.7.1.5 which i should be as well, however it keeps reporting to me that I'm running the older 1.7.1.1 which isn't even in the app/common/A2OA folder anymore.

have to say the absolute worst thing about this mod is keeping it up to date. I've spent more time this week updating the game than i have playing it. very frustrating.

If its any help using 6 updater which can't seem to find the install for Arma 2 (probably becuase of the beta version?)

if u have the steam version make sure that under options (six updater) the steam box is UNCHECKED and the beta box is CHECKED

also the mod folder must be the same as the game folder