StackOverload

[Clan-Recruitment] Savag3's

Hello! My name's StackOverload the newly founder of the Savag3's clan for DayZ: Standalone! Since the clan is freshly started we're looking for some fellow survivors to join us on our journey through Chernarus+! Our clan is semi-friendly, we will be friendly unless someone talks trash or shows a level of hostility to us or others. This may change in the future depending on how the player interaction in DayZ goes as the game gets farther from the alpha versions. When we go out as a clan we normally will have set tasks or jobs such as: Looters, scouts, etcetera. Not to mention, we are not a dictator ran clan. We have votes to keep us a democracy. If you are interested please comment with your: Name, age, email (Not required), and steam name, and a brief introduction about yourself. Then, we will contact you as soon as possible. **NOTE** You must have a mic in order to join. Thanks for reading all the way through, StackOverload out. 

We are Savag3's. We will do what we have to in order to survive. 

The "savag3's" just seem immature. Even where the op is from is immature. Nobody that is respectful and isn't an ass will join.

Edited by Jfiles

The "savag3's" just seem immature. Even where the op is from is immature. Nobody that is respectful and isn't an ass will join.

I don't see anything disrespectful here. And our clan may or may not be immature. Depends who applies and who gets accepted. It's not like I'm saying that I plan to kill everything that moves in DayZ or that I'll talk shit. If we were ever to become an immature faction it'd be at the having fun level. You have to remember, a game is not real life. Some of us like to play a game like it's a game.

Edited by StackOverload

Name: Hayden 
email: I will not say it on here :P
 steam name: HaydenBoii

My Self Introduction: Hello, My name is Hayden and I am 12, I am mature for my age. I get along with older people, I can't usually get along with younger people (my age'ish) but I can, Just depends, When I get bored I might get a little but just tell me to be quiet (please) and I will do so, I am pretty honest and understand if I get in trouble :)

Sincerely,

Hayden ^_^

Maybe this is just my personal opinion...but I thought DayZ was an 18+ game?  why are 12 year olds playing it?

Maybe this is just my personal opinion...but I thought DayZ was an 18+ game?  why are 12 year olds playing it?

It's 17+ if you don't have parental permission I believe. Hell, I've seen 10 year olds play it mate.

Maybe this is just my personal opinion...but I thought DayZ was an 18+ game?  why are 12 year olds playin

It's 17+ if you don't have parental permission I believe. Hell, I've seen 10 year olds play it mate.

Well, I am afraid to say this and break it to you but, Parents allow people to do things these days and maybe I have parents that allow me to play +18 games.