Sign in to follow this  
GH3OSTLY

Suggestion: Modify chest holster into a thigh rig

I think it would be pretty cool if you could modify the leather chest holster into a thigh platform, or a hip holster so you can have your vest and holster on at the same time while saving room, cause you pistols in the holster. Maybe it will give another use to duct tape? And you will need a knife to cut and modify the straps? :D

• Like 1

Someone said this on Twitter and Dean replied and said it was a good idea.. Idk if that means he's going to do it though haha

I want to be able to wear a pistol holster on my right leg, my left leg, and my chest.

It would be nice if holsters could hold 1 or 2 pistol mags, or at least like a stack of loose bullets.

Why not have separate holsters for chest, waist, and legs? I don't know if it might be a bit much to allow multiple holsters, but I'd certainly appreciate the choice between them.

It would be nice if holsters could hold 1 or 2 pistol mags, or at least like a stack of loose bullets.

It should be either or.

Either toy have the holsters with the little pouches that can hold clips and nothing else (empty clips or full) (maybe 4 tops) or you have the kind that hold individual bullets like a waist holster, also a bandolier would be nice, that again can only take individual rounds.

Also as an aside I want revolvers to be able to be loaded by individual rounds or with the speedloaders but only if you find the speed loader and you have to reload the speedloader after you use it, not like in th mod where you just made them out of thin air.

Also I'd like shoulder holsters and vertical shoulder holsters etc etc.

Oh, ankle holsters that only take crappy 38. snubnoses but that'd be fun because they're hidden by your pants unless you're in shorts (which hopefully they add (if I can't run around in gumboots and some stubbies in a game made by a kiwi whats the point tbh?)). Might make people think twice about holdups.

I think it's fair to be able to wear multiple ones (eg. two thigh holsters, a hip holster and a double shoulder holster) because it's not like you can shoot all the guns at once and lets face it, in a zombie apocalypse you'd be as tooled up as possible and odds are its just more stuff to lose when you get shot in the back of the head).

Also can we get a MOLLE system going? Is that possible?