Sign in to follow this  
Dyckman

The hold up

Was at Stary, noticed someone jacking all the loot started looking around and found them. Sadly Shadowplay doesn't record your voice yet so you can only hear him.

Basically I needed food, and I tried helping him with his blood situation. We didn't have the blood test though.

• Like 2

Kudos to you for not firing into his back like a madman while screaming all high pitched like alot of others would have.  Hope to see alot more of these types of interactions instead of trying to deal with a 13 year old that just discovered direct chat.  Also if you have the latest version of shadowplay you need only go click a check box and your mic will be recorded (feature was added a cpl patches ago iirc)

• Like 1

Kudos to you for not firing into his back like a madman while screaming all high pitched like alot of others would have.  Hope to see alot more of these types of interactions instead of trying to deal with a 13 year old that just discovered direct chat.  Also if you have the latest version of shadowplay you need only go click a check box and your mic will be recorded (feature was added a cpl patches ago iirc)

Thank you, just double checked and got it.

I really try not to shoot if I can get the jump on people. He managed to listen and not turn around.  I had no reason to kill him because he gave me what I needed and he wasn't heading the direction I was.(so I hope not) :D