Sign in to follow this  
Seanayy

Cool addition to the game

So i was watching that movie Shooter and when the scene came on where he sprayed camo on his sniper i thought that would be an awesome feature for this game!

Like we could loot cities and find different coloured spray paint and then harvest branches and twigs from trees and spray awesome camo effects on are rifles/mosins etc even clothing!

Just an idea to ponder on! Would like to know if people would like this added to the game if so comment away!

I like the idea of using foliage to make your clothing more camouflaged, but I don't really like the idea of spray painting your weapons.

Spray paint would be awesome if you could put up graffiti though. We already have a note system, it would be super awesome if you walked through Cherno and saw "Abandon all hope" or something scrawled on a wall by another player.

• Like 1

I like the idea of using foliage to make your clothing more camouflaged, but I don't really like the idea of spray painting your weapons.

Spray paint would be awesome if you could put up graffiti though. We already have a note system, it would be super awesome if you walked through Cherno and saw "Abandon all hope" or something scrawled on a wall by another player.

The only bad thing about having graffiti in the game is you would get immature children writing '' PENIS '' everywhere.

• Like 1

The only bad thing about having graffiti in the game is you would get immature children writing '' PENIS '' everywhere.

you could leave yourself directions in spray paint with arrows

you could leave traps with a huge spray painted arrow on a road pointing to beans

spraypaint and also duct tape you can actually wrap around stuff, or stick to walls to make tripwires 

you could leave yourself directions in spray paint with arrows

you could leave traps with a huge spray painted arrow on a road pointing to beans

spraypaint and also duct tape you can actually wrap around stuff, or stick to walls to make tripwires 

Exactly! But i think the gun camo idea would be sweet!

Cool addititions would be to pick froots from trees, wield a different item in each hand, (pistol and riot shield mmmm,) be able to climb. Camo your gear/spray paint messages? Later...