Sign in to follow this  
Zlizz (DayZ)

ADKGamers [A DIFFERENT KIND] [Multigaming Community]

Hello,  my IGN is [NCR Ranger] Sgt. Whale. I am here on behalf of my clan. We are looking for clans and communities to join our Dayz Epoch Chernarus server. It is a militarized clan based warefare server. If you are interested in joining our clan whever you get your desired amount of players please contact me on skype. And thank you so much for your time.

Feel free to use our TeamSpeak :TS.ADKGamers.com:3796

PM me and i will happily give the details and set you up!

ADK continues to look for new members. If you are interested join us on TS at TS.ADKGAMERS.COM:3796 or at our website at www.adkgamers.com

Had a great time tonight.  Everyone was really awesome.  We played on low pop servers, but quite a few of us are brand new.  Really liking the layout of the site and how everything works.

Got the game yesterday, got some pretty nice gear, till I got shot out off nowhere. So I'm looking for some other people to play with now. But I'm just wondering, If you guys are from many different countries aren't theire lagg problems if you get on the same server? Because my frames aren't to amazing in general

Got the game yesterday, got some pretty nice gear, till I got shot out off nowhere. So I'm looking for some other people to play with now. But I'm just wondering, If you guys are from many different countries aren't theire lagg problems if you get on the same server? Because my frames aren't to amazing in general

We are beginning to have an American group and a European group.  So we generally play on East Coast NA servers because some of us are from the west coast in the U.S.

I just played with someone in Sweden and  I couldn't see any lag issues from his movement.  I play from Las Vegas

Edited by reidloS doG

you guys have a server on the SA?

We do not, we are getting the funds for a server to my knowledge.  But our TS3 is always open at:  TS.ADKGamers.com:3796

Anyone can join the TS3.