DMentMan

Will DayZ Come To PS4?

I have read some stuff on the internet about that DayZ will come to PS4, and im just wondering if that is true? sorry if this question has been asked before.  THX for reading!

Edited by DMentMan

I highly doubt it. While it has been stated that, if the game is successful enough and features work out as planned that there might be console ports, it would be at an absolute minimum of a year from now and would probably have some gameplay differences.

Edited by The Stoned Wolf

Rocket has already stated he would like it to be released on the ps4. Even if that's still the case, I wouldn't expect it for another couple of years

I highly doubt it. While it has been stated that, if the game is successful enough and features work out as planned that there might be console ports, it would be at an absolute minimum of a year from now and would probably have some gameplay differences.

Indeed, there would more than likely be a lot of 'dumbing down' required to get the game running well on consoles. Also, not sure how server hosting would work as console games tend to use p2p hosting and I can't imagine many of them wanting to shell out for servers.

Hope not, want rocket to just focus on the game itself and patches rather then releasing it for other hardware.