Sign in to follow this  
a.baranello@yahoo.com

Teleport bug.

Last night I was playing DayZ with my group and I had died so i respawned to go retrieve my body.

I spawned at Kamenka and started my run towards Balota, where my body was at.

However, by about the time I had reached the town of balota, Komarovo industrial buildings, and 10 ft away from my body (this happened 3 seperated times, 1 per location just mentioned) my character teleported back to where I had spawned and was unable to take any actions at all.

Couldn't run, couldn't access inventory and couldnt do anything but stand there and spin VERY slowly around in circles. (it was doing that on its own)

Anyone else had this issue?

(I may have part of a stream that shows me when i got teleported at one point. Ill see if I can find it).

http://www.twitch.tv/thornde/c/3422126

Starting at 6:30 on that highlight you'll see me run up to the hostage and promptly disappear off the screen.

Edited by Tonyb3

Yes, me and my friends got this earlier as well whilst running from Kamyshovo to Elektro. We all got teleported back to Kamyshovo unable to move whilst getting hit by a zombie.

Glad to see we aren't the only ones who have experienced this. Have you checked if this issue is on the feedback tracker?

I had this at Stary Sober. Run there and got teleported back out of city. Probably a server/lag issue... nothing to bad.

I got teleported from somewhere near Balota back to Komarovo. It must be some sort of space warp portal around there.

I had this at Stary Sober. Run there and got teleported back out of city. Probably a server/lag issue... nothing to bad.

Yep. Seems like since almost everything now is ran on the server de-sync is also server based. Perhaps it'll all be better when the CPU multi-threading comes around.