Sign in to follow this  
Hosty

Missing features in SA?

I remember quite a few devblogs and I am sure there were more features that were shown but not in the game right now?

Like, the body armor or the illuminati mask.. ?

Or the skimping animation when injured, what happened to those? Are they incomplete or trashed ideas? I really hope not trashed.

Edited by Hosty

I remember quite a few devblogs and I am sure there were more features that were shown but not in the game right now?

Like, the body armor or the illuminati mask.. ?

Or the skimping animation when injured, what happened to those? Are they incomplete or trashed ideas? I really hope not trashed.

The ... illuminati mask ?

They said a couple times that this was bare bones and a lot of the features they are holding off on until game glitches and optimization are worked out first. After they are satisfied with what we currently had they are supposedly going to start adding features and items like crazy, at least thats what I understood from the information I gathered throughout the days since release of the alpher. It makes sense, gets the bare bones build somewhat bug free and then flood us with cool stuffs to play with, this allows them to focus on a few things at a time instead of a million bugs and problems at once.

Edited by flashstep
  • Like 2