Sign in to follow this  
Susp

About interaction keybinds and blood/health confusion

Some help to understand 2 things :)

1. Other than sit, hands up, middle finger and salute, what else is in game? In the interaction keybind's tab I see nothing else, but I see many screenshot with ppl standing on their kneels with hands on the head.

2. Still wondering the differences between health and blood. I read "when your blood is high, you start to regain health" and this for me (played the mod for 1 year) means nothing. I don't understand the mechanics about, I was thinking "ok, grey vision? let's find some blood or meat to regain it" but now seems totally wrong.

1 : = restrained (handcuffed).

2 : = when you eat your health will improve and blood will slowly regenerate (little animated blood drop in the Mod).

Correct me if I'm incorrect.

I know the one where you are on your knees with your hands on top of your head is the hands up gesture but it happens when you are crouched and you press the hands up gesture key.

EDIT: Ahh, he got it before me. Haha.

Edited by forkadork
  • Like 1

I know the one where you are on your knees with your hands on top of your head is the hands up gesture but it happens when you are crouched and you press the hands up gesture key.

EDIT: Ahh, he got it before me. Haha.

This is what I need to know, thank you!