Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Replace TTSKO Jacket/Trousers.

This type of camo is not in use in Russian military anymore. Has been out of use for years. But there are still bunches of it laying around and many people wear it for hunting or just as non fancy home pants, especially in villages.

Same thing may have happened in Chernarus, the camo pattern is not in use anymore but they still have a lot of it from the old days.

Removing stuff from the game is just stupid, especially when it is as low on content as DayZ currently is. I'd love to see more camo patterns, like flecktarn/tropentarn. Also add shemagh so we can dress up like bandits from the mod.

Remove? Add more clothing, even camos. Who cares what they "use".

Yeah more clothes pls,I dont mind even if they put egyptian military police suits (just example) in game. Its my imaginations job to wonder why those are in there. Btw I finded winter camo pants is there jacket for it???

Why do people always use the excuse of "it's not realistic" when they try to change things in this game. This game is not about realism; it's about the zombie apocalypse... THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. When we start having zombies running around in the real world, then the argument of "it's not realistic" starts to hold water. Until then, it's just game where things are balanced around fun and appropriate utility.

Just add some Hunter Jackets to match the camo we have for pants. Realistic and makes sense. Maybe even add a fluorescent vest too.