Your Future Self

Someone Help Me

Hey guys, I picked up a copy of DayZ standalone from steam and it has been working fine until now. I was killed by a guy with a axe and respawned in Kamenka. While fist fighting a zombie, somehow I managed to clone the zombie a few times before trapping myself in a wall in a house. I've been stuck for a while and tried wall spaming with V, rolling, vaulting, everything but I cant seem to escape. Any suggestions?

If so thanks, and say hello if you see Your Future Self in game

(EDIT) Forgot to mention that Respawn is greyed out so don't bother suggesting

Edited by Your Future Self

I just read a thread with the same problem post. It seem to be a more and more common problem, and I am sorry, but I cannot help you..

Remember the game is still Alpha, but it is good that you post problems on the forum so the devs can fix them.

Edit:

The reason why the "Respawn" button is grey is because you are not dead or unconscious.

Edited by DaTrader
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I picked up a copy of DayZ standalone from steam and it has been working fine until now. I was killed by a guy with a axe and respawned in Kamenka. While fist fighting a zombie, somehow I managed to clone the zombie a few times before trapping myself in a wall in a house. I've been stuck for a while and tried wall spaming with V, rolling, vaulting, everything but I cant seem to escape. Any suggestions?

If so thanks, and say hello if you see Your Future Self in game

(EDIT) Forgot to mention that Respawn is greyed out so don't bother suggesting

Annoying as it is it doesn't look like there is a fix.

Just load the game up, alt-tab to your desktop so you can browse the internet or whatever and just let your character die, might take a while but that seems to be the only option

• Like 1

Re join a server? I got stuck and just joined a different server and it fixed.

• Like 1

Best thing you can do is open the game, and just sprint on the spot to wear your character down extremely fast, then just die of Dehydration and starvation.

Until there is a fix for this, this is the best you can do.

Just a heads up and little bit of advise, Do not log out in buildings or right next to them, you may find your self logging in inside the wall or the floor.

• Like 2

:( I think my thirst is bugged or its taking a really long time to go down. Its never taken this long before. Is there like a suicide option or something? :D

YAY, I finally made it out of the wall. I don't know what happened but I just teleported out. I can see why it is a alpha hahahaha, anyway thanks for suggestions guys. You were a lot of help

Advice, Always keep some bleach or disinfectant in your inventory for a quick way out, 

You can drink it, it speeds up the process of death quite fast.

• Like 1