Konna

Zombies pushing around

So i was just running through the airstrip in the right upper corner on the map, went inside the building with the cell, looted it, came downstairs, saw a zombie.

After trying to hit the zombie multiple times with my axe, the creature decided to push me inside of the wall next to the 1st floor room.

Would be lovely if they could make zombies not push you around. Now, how do i get out?

(I do understand you are supposed to post things like this in the bug report section, but i really don't feel like making another account just for that, so pardon me.)

edit: tried to snap a screenshot. all i'm getting is a picture of my desktop. (and steam doesn't feel like working.) :[

POSSIBLE SOLUTION IF STUCK LIKE ME: Vault at the wall which sucked you in and wave a melee weapon around, if you have one. Might just get you out.

Edited by Konna

We all know that the game is in alpha.

I have also got hit through the wall.

I cannot help you on how to out of the wall, sorry.

"The games go through development, alpha, and beta stages until finally being released."

Yuhs, i know it's alpha, which i actually enjoy since finding these little bugs is part of the fun. Just figured how to get out.

Politely ask the zombie to push you back through the wall. 

Nah, but in all seriousness, sounds like you're kind of screwed for the moment.  Just leave yourself logged in until you die and make a report on the bug tracker.

Keep pressing "v" Its ArmA's version of no-clip.  :thumbsup:

This may work.

Edited by DaTrader

This may work.

Yep, that got me out, along with waving my axe at the same time while vaulting around.

We all know that the game is in alpha.

I have also got hit through the wall.

I cannot help you on how to out of the wall, sorry.

"The games go through development, alpha, and beta stages until finally being released."

Why? Why do you people insist on spamming "it's alpha" on every thread?

OP is aware it is a bug and has no problem with that, he was simply asking for assistance from other players who have experienced the same thing

You linked a wiki article on video game development? Really?

Edited by Tegla
  • Like 2

Why? Why do you people insist on spamming "it's alpha" on every thread?

OP is aware it is a bug and has no problem with that, he was simply asking for assistance from other players who have experienced the same thing

You linked a wiki article on video game development? Really?

Pretty much my thought on every forum that pre-releases their game in Alpha state. 

Would say that playing unfinished projects is more of a hobby for me, so i very well understand the concept.  :blush:

• Like 1