Sign in to follow this  
liu.hy89@gmail.com

Blood Splatters / Pools

This is obviously something of very low importance on the things that could be added to improve immersion but do you guys think it would be a good idea to add blood splatters on nearby surfaces when a zombie / player is shot? It would also be a little more gruesome if a dead player had a blood pool under them, and the size of the pool was dependent on how many times he was shot prior to dying? Just a thought, I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen it mentioned!

• Like 1

I've seen this being mentioned, something similar but for sure is something to put on the list and when they have time check it.

I guess I'm all for blood splatters.. How about we add mutilated bodies and decapitated heads etc etc :D

I'm personally all for these things but the majority may beg to differ....(Which is fair enough)

On another note it would be great if blood was actually viable on ones shirt or body depending where he or she was injured.

I guess the question is "How realistic do we want this game to be?"  

• Like 1

Better yet.. Ragdoll physics.

It's coming, along with throwing items

It's coming, along with throwing items

Sexy time. I can't wait to start smashing under-pants wearing female bodies with a crowbar until they are in ... questionable positions.

Edited by Etherimp

Rocket mentioned in one of the streams that later down the road bodies will "disappear" from explosions. Knowing his attention to detail I think this probably means gore and not literally disappear. I think this game is hitting a lot of the "realism" parts very well, but I can't see them having clean bodies on the ground just dripping blood. Let's cross our fingers!