Sign in to follow this  
m.w. vindicator

We need to know the time settings on servers.

A simple thing that the server browser needs.

Time settings.  Not necessarily what time the server is but rather the time zone the server is set in and if the server is 24/7 or 24/7 day.

I am someone who like the 24 hour cycle of Arma based games.  Also, I don't want to play on 24/7 day servers.

So I hope this can be added to the server browser soon :)

• Like 3

Time settings.  Not necessarily what time the server is but rather the time zone the server is set in and if the server is 24/7 or 24/7 day.

I am someone who like the 24 hour cycle of Arma based games.  Also, I don't want to play on 24/7 day servers.

This. All of this.

Just look at where the server is based.

West US servers are run on MST, or something close to there, etc. But yes, time zone (GMT - X) would be nice

• Like 1

Just look at where the server is based.

West US servers are run on MST, or something close to there, etc. But yes, time zone (GMT - X) would be nice

Yes. I've been doing this as well. The problem is that you can never be sure what the abbreviation stands for...

I know in DayZ mod they had this in their official servers which the servers were based in real time. I believe Standalone is the same; not exactly too sure.

I know in DayZ mod they had this in their official servers which the servers were based in real time. I believe Standalone is the same; not exactly too sure.

now need to restart servers every 4 -6 hr , when server restart start to time that u setting in timezone in my server, if u want can have cycle day - nigh but if u   want realtime not restart server simply...

Meant to suggest similar thing. I am based in GMT +1 but after about ~5pm every single server seem to go night time and I've tried more than a few.  I am yet to see a daytime lol

Two nights in an average session would be perfect

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

i agree with all this except im searching for 24/7 day servers...having the browser able to sort servers would help ALL players regardless of how u like to play.