Sign in to follow this  
symptom

Cherno Hotel is MINE!!

I decided to take position on one of my old sniper spots in Cherno. So far I have racked up 47 bandit kills and 22 survivor kills. I am still alive with only a few M24 rounds left. I'm on my last can on beans and soda. Hopefully, I will get break my personal record before I die or run out of supplies. The most kills ever gotten on a single life for me is 74. Going for 75 or 80, depending on my ammo. Wish me luck.

Edited by symptom
  • Like 1

Still on the mod there?

Oh well, still don't approve of sniper camping.

:emptycan:

• Like 1

Still on the mod there?

Oh well, still don't approve of sniper camping.

:emptycan:

Honestly I play the SA too. Then again, you're not important enough to approve where or how I pvp. Just know I'm killing players and if read my post you would see I was just trying to break a personal record sniping. I get you may not be any good as a sniper. Get out there and practice. As for my normal pvp strategies, I'm normally a ground pounder. Even we need a break sometimes.

Honestly I play the SA too. Then again, you're not important enough to approve where or how I pvp.  Just know I'm killing players and if read my post you would see I was just trying to break a personal record sniping. I get you may not be any good as a sniper. Get out there and practice. As for my normal pvp strategies, I'm normally a ground pounder. Even we need a break sometimes.

Never said my approval had to affect you or your precious pvp playstyle.

Also there's no need to try place a subtle insult to my effectiveness towards using a sniper, just because you don't like me blindly praising everything you post.

Never said my approval had to affect you or your precious pvp playstyle.

Also there's no need to try place a subtle insult to my effectiveness towards using a sniper, just because you don't like me blindly praising everything you post.

Then why post these replies like you think people actually care what you say. Chill out, and go play DayZ. Don't criticize other people when they post something they are proud of. Are you purposely trying to pretend to something you're not? You obviously have some ego issues. Nice forum name btw......not.

Then why post these replies like you think people actually care what you say. Chill out, and go play DayZ. Don't criticize other people when they post something they are proud of. Are you purposely trying to pretend to something you're not? You obviously have some ego issues. Nice forum name btw......not.

You posted something on the internet, that enables everybody who stumbles upon said post state an opinion on it.

Also if anything, i need an ego.

Edited by GOD™

You posted something on the internet, that enables everybody who stumbles upon said post state an opinion on it.

Also if anything, i need an ego.

Good for you

Peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots.

I dont mean to spur anything on, but you said you dont approve of sniper camping, How is a sniper supposed to play then? I admit techically they shouldnt stay in one spot after more than 2 shots, but 95% of a snipers role (if your talking about a real sniper) is essentially camping in an observation post, sometimes for hours or days, sometimes even up to a week at a time and watching, waiting and sending info back to a larger force and, on few occasions actually eliminate a target of opportunity such as a commander,nco etc etc.

How this relates to DayZ? Sure the sniper may not have a 'large force' to deliver info to, but they can have clan mates. The same rules apply here, they shouldnt remain in the same spot for more than 2 shots, more than that and people tend to hear where the shot is coming from and start searching that area.

In saying all that though, this is a game and people are free to play however they want, no one has to agree with another persons play style, there is no 'correct' way to play this game.

Rabid.

p.s. also I dont snipe in game much, I just read up alot on things that interest me.

Edited by rabidgerbil
  • Like 1

I don't like the fact you are sniping in cherno because that implies killing new spawns or barely armed survivors for fun. That being said people like Raymond need to stop shitslinging on bandit threads because he doesn't like the thought of anyone killing anyone else in a game.

I dont know what server you have played on.. but my group owned Cherno for days on end.. vs numerous attacks of 5 + people.. best of luck... stndalone is the only way to go now

Why the fuck does it matter if He is still playing the MOD? At this time, it is years better, so of course some people, myself and probably many of you included still do...