zeeb

Ability to Suicide. (Variation is the key)

i see what you did there

aww sorry sweetheart, did i hurt your vagina?

Dont call me sweetheart you buttcrack faggot, I eat pussy and pussy alone, dont get any ideas.

Edited by Max Planck

Just reading this had me wanting to laugh, but then again not. Your one sadistic mofo lol..

Well, thats me!

sorry babes. nice homophobia by the way :)

This is the second fucking thread I have seen by you where you mostly just throw a hissy fit and act like a child at the slightest hint of criticism. Go grow up and come back when you're done.

• Like 2

sorry babes. nice homophobia by the way :)

Yeah well homos aint natural, all I have to say really.

Edited by Max Planck

This is the second fucking thread I have seen by you where you mostly just throw a hissy fit and act like a child at the slightest hint of criticism. Go grow up and come back when you're done.

How about you suck a fat one? I bet you'd enjoy it!

Edited by Max Planck

well they kind of are, considering you find them across countless animal species - there is nothing more natural than that which is done of a natural entity, animals and humans are natural as are their instincts, you're so well educated and cultured that it makes me want to weep rainbows.

well they kind of are, considering you find them across countless animal species - there is nothing more natural than that which is done of a natural entity, animals and humans are natural as are their instincts, you're so well educated and cultured that it makes me want to weep rainbows.

Homos cant have babies, but its fun you turned so butt hurt about all this homo crap, makes you wonder what sexuality you possess, but haters gonna hate right?

Edited by Demnish

my sexuality has nothing to do with it, you're the one needlessly hating on a group of individuals that don't affect you asides the fact that they stand against your outdated hillbilly morals. sterile hetrosexuals can't have babies, are they unnatural? no, you're just a bigot :) good night gorgeous i love you, you're so cool and full of insight and knowledge and i bet you're great at computer games.

Stop arguing you fools, anyone who thinks these ideas are bad are ignorant and should simply say No, not start a childish argument.

I however think most of these ideas are cool and would add a lot more depth to the game, except the pen and axe one is kind of impossible, the axe to your skull would be hard to do without passing out instead of dying, and it would look silly.

Otherwise great ideas, other people please stop trolling and move on.

• Like 1

my sexuality has nothing to do with it, you're the one needlessly hating on a group of individuals that don't affect you asides the fact that they stand against your outdated hillbilly morals. sterile hetrosexuals can't have babies, are they unnatural? no, you're just a bigot :) good night gorgeous i love you, you're so cool and full of insight and knowledge and i bet you're great at computer games.

Since you study homos, your sexuality is questionable which indeed makes it relevant since you argue for homosexuality and in that case we can understand you, maybe your just mad since your a buttyboy and feel left out.

You make it sound like 50% of the world are homos, which aint even close to the truth, which in turn makes it unnormal, the minority doesnt have right to an opinion, it is democracy, live with it.

no, you decided to put a number to it - at no point did i even consider spouting some ridiculous percentage - you're just an idiot :) and you really should look up the definition of democracy hahah. you've done nothing but backup my points about you being uneducated and needlessly scared of gays. those that are scared of something are the same as those that practice said fear. genuinely going to bed now, you can get the last say if you want - no skin off my nose :) night babes love you xxx

Stop arguing you fools, anyone who thinks these ideas are bad are ignorant and should simply say No, not start a childish argument.

I however think most of these ideas are cool and would add a lot more depth to the game, except the pen and axe one is kind of impossible, the axe to your skull would be hard to do without passing out instead of dying, and it would look silly.

Otherwise great ideas, other people please stop trolling and move on.

Yeah thats why I put a ? mark next to the axe because I dont think that is actually possible to do, then pen Im not so sure, imagine having a t shirt, a sharp pen should be able to penetrate into the heart.

Indeed people should stick with a simple "Yes" or "No" answer, but I guess people are way to bored these days and get turned on by arguments.

Thank you for your constructive critism, plain critism is just childish and does not have any direct value.

no, you decided to put a number to it - at no point did i even consider spouting some ridiculous percentage - you're just an idiot :) and you really should look up the definition of democracy hahah. you've done nothing but backup my points about you being uneducated and needlessly scared of gays. those that are scared of something are the same as those that practice said fear. genuinely going to bed now, you can get the last say if you want - no skin off my nose :) night babes love you xxx

I see youre mad, thats okay, I guess its only "natural" for homos to be mad since theyre not normal.

But if you can sleep well at night that is good enough for me, take care now!

Edited by Max Planck

OP just because someone does not like your "Idea" does not give you the right to use Derogative remarks, or sexual slurs

Maybe some sunlight would be good for you

#justsayin

and also reported

Dont call me sweetheart you buttcrack faggot, I eat pussy and pussy alone, dont get any ideas.

You have been warned about your homophobic crap before, this is the second time. There won't be a third.

30 days suspension.

Locked.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1