Desperado1991

I come here to complaint.

yeah you definitely gotta do your research before you purchase games, especially when they're hyped. the best course of action for any people thinking about buying arma 2 solely for day z is to read interviews with rocket imo. it gives you a very good idea of the philosophy behind the mod and its general direction.

having said this, you bought arma 2 which is a great game in itself. perhaps you should check it out to try to redeem some of the value you feel cheated out of.

A. Don't listen to any hype' date=' even from friends, without doing your own research.

[/quote']

All the "lol alpha" people need to stfu.

RE: OP, the game *was* the best play experience I've ever had, the latest patches fucked it up a lot, so give it a bit for the devs to fix their shit.

Hi desperado. you caught the mod in a time of testing. It's in alpha stage which means lots of new things are added to test if they work. The game is by no means finished or polished right now. Also the last hotfixes broke some things with the loot and zombie behaviour. as of the latest patch 1.7.1.5, things are working a lot better.

You might want to try understand how this game works first some more. I recommend doing all the infantry tutorials from arma 2 to understand a bit how the controls work. Next you might want to read up on these guides :

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11995

And maybe you should try and play with one of the people you know who already have the game. They could show you the ropes and teach how things work.

Also change your mindset a bit about this game. And give it a new chance, enjoy sneaking and remember not to rush into situations but give it some thought. There are also a lot of people willing to show you how to play this on the forums. have a search.

good hunting.