Desperado1991

I come here to complaint.

To be honest I hate complaining,heck I even made an account just to post this topic!

Anoyance level must be at 100% at the moment,here's the story!

So I heard of this game/mod totaly over hyped and the best game some people ever played.

So I bought arma 2 just for Dayz,wel was I in for a treat,after 5 hours of waisting my time running around on a boring landscape all I could find where 2 stupid axes and no guns!

Zombies somehow have telekinetic powers to duplicate or teleport inside house and aside from that in every freaking item spawn sot there is a fucking zombie so how am I suppose to get a gun or a stupid axe or whatever if I cant even kill the zombie protecting that junk?

I waisted 30€ on this shit!

To be completely honest. I didn't understand a damned thing in this entire post.

P.S. OP It isn't all DayZ try the regular warfare multiplayer.

To be honest I hate complaining' date='heck I even made an account just to post this topic!

So I heard of this game/mod totaly over hyped and the best game some people ever played.

So I bought arma 2 just for Dayz,wel was I in for a treat,after 5 hours of waisting my time running around on a boring landscape all I could find where 2 stupid axes and no guns!

Zombies somehow have telekinetic powers to duplicate or teleport inside house and aside from that in every freaking item spawn sot there is a fucking zombie so how am I suppose to get a gun or a stupid axe or whatever if I cant even kill the zombie protecting that junk?

[/quote']

Next time friend, do some research!

DayZ is in an Alpha stage, meaning its still in its infancy of development, so if you expected a smooth, non-bugged game out of DayZ right now, then you sir made a huge mistake.

So before complaining and ranting on the forums, do some research about DayZ, understand what an Alpha is and then make an informed decision..

OP, let this be a lesson to you.

A. Don't listen to any hype, even from friends, without doing your own research.

B. Don't spend money on something without doing your own research.

All in all, if you remember the mod is in alpha, and running off an already older game with it's own issues, it's a very fun mod. If you come here expecting the best of the best polished zombie survival game, then I can see where you'd be disapointed, but the only person you have to blame here is yourself, and your friend, but mostly yourself.

I apologize that the game is too hard for you.

Might I suggest something along the lines of hello kitty island adventure?

Lol I was going to suggest that myself. Typical ADD person.

If it were not for this mod, I would have quit gaming period.

I

Dear Mr OP.

Cry u must,

Thinking this game a bust.

Oh how wrong u are,

Misunderstanding the bar.

Said game is yet an Alpha,

Not even in Beta.

Surprised u will be

have a spot of tea Mr Limey!

Did u think u were buying a final product readu for mass market? Who's fault is that? As another person already noted you bought ArmaII with operation Arrowhead (to play DayZ). U just bought a complete first person shooter game with a huge add-on package. Go play that for awhile. I'll rattle my zipper when DayZ V2.0 is ready for gripers like yourself.

Thank you. Pls close this thread. Guy clearly has no idea of what he speaks.

Stop whining.

Firstly, DayZ is an alpha mod. What you bought was Arma 2. Stop acting like an entitled paying customer who's received a bad product.

Secondly, if you find the landcape boring and the start of the game too brutal, perhaps you should have done more research before purchasing a full price game just for an alpha mod.

Stop whining.

Firstly' date=' DayZ is an alpha mod. What you bought was Arma 2. Stop acting like an entitled paying customer who's received a bad product.

Secondly, if you find the landcape boring and the start of the game too brutal, perhaps you should have done more research before purchasing a full price game just for an alpha mod.

[/quote']

Jeez Turin. You said that way better than I did right above ur post. lulz Thanks.

Total wrong thread title. What a noobish mistake! :angel:

Stopped reading after this very first line (same as about 99% of all ppl here) as I was already sure this is the perfect place to put in some snoody comments, make fun of you or be a general troll.

So please allow me:

:heart: Welcome to DayZ! :heart:

:D HAHA! :D

Pretty sure this is a troll post but if not...

Always watch youtube videos of gameplay before buying a game. It'll save you a lot of money.

after 5 hours of waisting my time running around on a boring landscape

There's lots to explore in this simulated eastern european countryside. As far as the 5 hours wasted goes' date=' that seems a bit of a stretch. Most of the spawns have a factory, town, road or other signs of civilization within viewing distance. Even without a map, just running for 5-15 minutes in any one direction can easily get you to a town, farm or city. Unless you were purposefully avoiding the towns or proning it the whole way...

all I could find where 2 stupid axes and no guns!

Axes were just introduced into the game, and already I love them more than guns for zombie slaying. In a survival situation, you find what you can and take what you can get. This isn't supposed to be a shooter in the traditional sense. Regardless, if you know where to look (the wiki and interactive maps are your friends), you'll find a gun eventually. Just play it safe and stealthy with the axe until you do.

Zombies somehow have telekinetic powers to duplicate or teleport inside house

First off, obligatory "this is an alpha" comment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_test#Alpha

Second off, Arma 2 was designed as an outdoor combat simulator first, and not much time and effort was paid on AI interaction with buildings. The DayZ dev team is hard at work rectifying this little by little by each release, but this is first and foremost a limitation of the engine.

and aside from that in every freaking item spawn sot there is a fucking zombie so how am I suppose to get a gun or a stupid axe or whatever if I cant even kill the zombie protecting that junk?

Recently Rocket hilighted a great article about how to survive dayZ without a spawning weapon. http://t.co/juv4mEqT

Key points is, take it slow and steady. If you don't have weapons, throw tin cans and road flares to distract zombies.

Bottom line though, this is hard. Very hard. You will die multiple times. You will lose all of your stuff. Even the longest surviving player in DayZ has already been killed at least once.

Sorry you feel that way. DayZ is a fun challenge. You might warm up to it if you give it a second chance with an open mind, or you might not. Its not for everyone. As others have suggested, try the main ARMA 2 campaign and multiplayer. They've been around much longer than DayZ, and while not bug-free, they aren't in Alpha.

To be honest I hate complaining' date='heck I even made an account just to post this topic!

[/quote']

You paid 30EUR for Arma2, not DayZ :)

Welcome to be an Alpha Tester, report bugs, make suggestions and keep on testing

Where are the cut scenes? Where are the on-rails-shooter sequences?! No kill streak perks!? This game is fucking lame!

Some peoples kids. I spawned in and ran around a boring landscape with no weapons. I mean comeone where are the bombs, helicopters and fucking bazookas?!?!?! I made my mother make me a fucking hotpocket while I was playing, it was cold. I didn't even get to see my stats when I died. My mom is going to be mad I blew her $30 dollars on a video game.

ArmA 2 Combined Operations with the latest patches is a well polished game with more features and capability than most people can fathom. This is what you bought. A product that is well supported to this day even though it is 3 years old.

I'm sorry the early-alpha-stage-mod you wish to play is not yet in it's final format.