Sign in to follow this  
lucidr34ms

Everybody wants EndGame Material!

When I say End Game not End of Game just stuff to do besides hunting people to never get bored. It would also take away from the KOS mentality if there were more endgame type of things.   PvEr's and PvP'rs both usually like some good PvE endgame. Just things that have little moderate reward that take forveer to accomplish. I Deff want to see Leaderboards brought into play along with growing a beard and hopefully a lot more. Right now being fully geared I find there is little to do but explore and try to "interact' with everyone else. I know that this is alpha and much more is coming I just really want to see leaderboards and maybe some other crazy endgame type stuff. What do you think?

been suggested and discussed many times, search the forums with the searchbar

This is barebones alpha atm, so most of the features are being slowly implemented to eradicate bugs easier. I know you said you know that, but seriously, this is the third day of a massive engine test.

DayZ needs:

1.) Events like massive zombie rushes on random citites, forcing survivors, heroes, and bandits to band together and fight or die.

2.) A way to make a character more valuable than the gear they are holding (i.e increased profciency with medicine after using it a bunch, which happens IRL too for any 'but farming!' whiners.)

3.) Constant updates, like adaptive zombies, multiple zombie types, and all around just FAR better zombies. There can be NO excuses for glitchy behavior that we've grown used to like walking through walls and stairs. Absolutely none. The Zombies MUST be credible but fair and unglitchy threats to make this game succede.

• Like 1

*DayZ Early Access Alpha is released for hands on testing*

*3 days later, player demands for End Game Content*

*derp*

• Like 2

*DayZ Early Access Alpha is released for hands on testing*

*3 days later, player demands for End Game Content*

*derp*

I swear if people like you had it your way games would stay in alpha forever.

Instead of being a smartass, read the thread and realize it's a suggestion thread, which is what the spirit of an alpha game is all about.

Once all the content is in, it becomes pretty tricky to reach what you would consider end game, at least to the point of having nothing to do.. It takes a long time to gather vehicles and top tier stuff, and requires skill to do it all without being killed.

I probably only once found myself with not much to search for back in DayZmod.

I swear if people like you had it your way games would stay in alpha forever.

Instead of being a smartass, read the thread and realize it's a suggestion thread, which is what the spirit of an alpha game is all about.

And people like you would make this game very boring and stuck up. Learn to chill out. Someone above already stated we will have a long wait for End Game stuff since we are just in Early Access Alpha. Would it do me any good to comment the same exact thing?

I agree with all your suggestions except zombie types. I dont want "special" zombies that can do different things than normal zombies like left 4 dead. Its unrealistic and it doesn't add anything worthwhile to the game. They cant even fix the normal zombies yet much less add special variants. Now, zombie swarms in certain random cities would be epic. Anything that deters from a realistic zombie apocalypse I would hope never makes it into the game.

DayZ needs:

1.) Events like massive zombie rushes on random citites, forcing survivors, heroes, and bandits to band together and fight or die.

2.) A way to make a character more valuable than the gear they are holding (i.e increased profciency with medicine after using it a bunch, which happens IRL too for any 'but farming!' whiners.)

3.) Constant updates, like adaptive zombies, multiple zombie types, and all around just FAR better zombies. There can be NO excuses for glitchy behavior that we've grown used to like walking through walls and stairs. Absolutely none. The Zombies MUST be credible but fair and unglitchy threats to make this game succede.

• Like 1

DayZ needs:

If this game turns into Left 4 Dead with the zombie types, it will lose all its appeal to me and I will most likely quit.

However, if by zombie types you mean some are running, some are slow, and some are crawling. That could be cool.