Sign in to follow this  
dimitriuk

Diplomacy, Looting, Robbing and Death. (DayZ Alpha) - Ep.1

Here is my first episode of the DayZ Alpha. (Standalone) In this this video I just happen to see someone, I attempted to be friendly to the person.. It ended up with, them trying to kill me with a shovel.. But you'll see, things change.. Please enjoy and subscribe.

This video demonstrates that DayZ isn't just about people DM'ing you, it's about being a true player of DayZ, and forming a diplomacy, creating a team, helping each other, attempting to rob people, but this video I have made, was made for the purpose of I want to show that DayZ is not just about killing.

Dedicated to Dean Hall. (Rocket) My first episode showing what DayZ and it's community can really achieve.

• Like 1

Here is my first episode of the DayZ Alpha. (Standalone) In this this video I just happen to see someone, I attempted to be friendly to the person.. It ended up with, them trying to kill me with a shovel.. But you'll see, things change.. Please enjoy and subscribe.

This video demonstrates that DayZ isn't just about people DM'ing you, it's about being a true player of DayZ, and forming a diplomacy, creating a team, helping each other, attempting to rob people, but this video I have made, was made for the purpose of I want to show that DayZ is not just about killing.

Dedicated to Dean Hall. (Rocket) My first episode showing what DayZ and it's community can really achieve.

• Like 2

I made it about 3 and a half minutes in before my allergies hit me.

I don't know those feels!!!

feelsbadman.png

I made it about 3 and a half minutes in before my allergies hit me.

I don't know those feels!!!

Hahahahaha! Brilliant man! Lool, glad you enjoyed it :)

Edited by DimitriUK
  • Like 1