Suuup

How do I open a door?

Okay so how do I open a door? Think i pressed every button on my keyboard and mouse 120398 times. I have a nordic keyboard btw - If that changes anything. How do I open a door? And also, is there a list of default buttons to press somewhere? I feel like i have to look up a lot of things. Climbing ladders for instance.

If you want to "ENTER" a building, consider "ENTERING" using a multitasking "ENTERING" tool.

Okay so how do I open a door? Think i pressed every button on my keyboard and mouse 120398 times. I have a nordic keyboard btw - If that changes anything. How do I open a door? And also' date=' is there a list of default buttons to press somewhere? I feel like i have to look up a lot of things. Climbing ladders for instance.

[/quote']

Most doors can't be opened, it's the map...

You'll have to memorize which buildings can be entered.

Okay so how do I open a door? Think i pressed every button on my keyboard and mouse 120398 times. I have a nordic keyboard btw - If that changes anything. How do I open a door? And also' date=' is there a list of default buttons to press somewhere? I feel like i have to look up a lot of things. Climbing ladders for instance.

[/quote']

Look for this sign >|< or <|> then click mouse3

So I can't actually enter them? My bad. So is there a list with all the buttons and what they do? I'd like a such list

Alright, most buildings in the game are not able to be opened. To make it worse, the one that can are fiddly at best.

You have to find a door that can open, go to a fire station for example, and try this on the big orange doors. When you find a door that can be opened, you will see a symbol that looks like a sideways triangle. Then, you scroll the mouse and select the "OPEN DOOR" Option, then click. It will open the door. You can also close the same way.

Get used to opening doors, it can be useful if you need to escape a horde.