Sign in to follow this  
PwnCaiks101

Maps and item discussion

I found pieces of a the full map, map of SE chernarus and then NE chernarus? Im guessing theres no full map i can find?

I found pieces of a the full map, map of SE chernarus and then NE chernarus? Im guessing theres no full map i can find?

If you're finding pieces, I imagine the plan would be to eventually allow you to combine them into a single full map, but that's just a guess.

Not at the moment, and it is my understanding at the moment that the maps can't be put together into one inventory slot. Find a medkit, put all the pieces in there and hotbar the map (when opened it views as though all pieces make one map).

I crafted a full map. From what I can tell S and N go together to make the full map (I found both halves individually.) You probably can go SW/SE -> S and NW/NE->N S/N -> Full. But not combine the NE/SE to make E. 

Can't you guys just stay on topic ?

Fires/PP/fps.

How do I throw a hot stone, while you're at it.

Clues on how to use the compass?

Found one - when I hold it in my hands and look down my body obscures view so cant see the face of the compass?  Any other way?  Cant find a key bind to bring it up like in mod.

Clues on how to use the compass?

Found one - when I hold it in my hands and look down my body obscures view so cant see the face of the compass?  Any other way?  Cant find a key bind to bring it up like in mod.

Gotta first person that