Vespecci

Looking for US players, 18+.

Hey folks! As the topic states...

Looking for folks to play standalone with, I frequent a teamspeak I would be glad to PM the address too which is always up and running.

Requirements: 18+ years old

Living in mid-eastern coast United States (I want similar play times of the group I play with)

and a group whose goal isn't to camp balota or a larger town shooting fresh spawns for their Crunch n Crisps.

Cheers!

EDIT: If you are interested in joining and closely meet the criteria, please leave your steam name and when you think you'll be on to meet up for the first time. 

Edited by Vespecci
  • Like 1

Add me on steam, Axtranti. Been trying to look people as well, everyone I found so far has tried to betray me :(

add me on steam, hemptimus,  tired of playing alone and looking for people to team up with.

ceez602, i live on the west coast but im on break from school so i will be playing a lot! 

• Like 1

Steam ID: NAUT 

31 years old

Eastern Time Zone

Work third shift, so I typically play at night on my days off.

My Dayz play style/goal is generally survival, exploring. I'm not big on PvP all the time.

Edited by Naut

Yeah lookin also. kinda differnt from playing ArmA. I took a risk an bought this but it's frustrating as I nvr really played the mod that much so I just run around an try not to die, but most shoot 1st an ask questions later so I duno would be much better in a team enviorment..steamid call9113840 message me DayZ or I may ignore request. I've played ArmA2 since release an know the island of Chenarus fairly well minus the changes the stand alone Chenarus-plus.

We are DayZ mod vets since day 1 and are loving standalone. We have a successful Epoch server and will also run a standalone when the private files are released. Our community is small, we have about 50 people across time zones who play our various servers. We are all adults and very mature who l to take days seriously but also have fun. We do more than just dayz too!

My name on steam is bregan5.

Our teamspeak is 64.94.238.119 no port

Edited by mintypie007