lukeyguy

Dayz on xbox1 & ps4?

Hello,

I think i might put this in wrong place or not even allowed to post this at all but yer... I understand this post is going to have loads of "PC Master" Please don't in this topic. I'm just asking and see if anyone replys with an answer.

Will this great game become on xbox1 or ps4 in the future when PC up and working? I think Dean aka Rocket said if they made 1M they might, People have said they have made 5M not sure if ture or not by yer.

Thank you

Luke

A while ago Rocket talked about possibly making DayZ for console but only if PC sold enough copies and was a big enough success would he truly consider making it for console as well.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

The primary focus is on the PC version. If it's convenient, console ports will likely be made, but we can safely assume this won't be for the following year as nobody is going to buy an alpha game for a console, and Rocket doesn't expect it to come out of alpha for another year.

• Like 2

The primary focus is on the PC version. If it's convenient, console ports will likely be made, but we can safely assume this won't be for the following year as nobody is going to buy an alpha game for a console, and Rocket doesn't expect it to come out of alpha for another year.

Nah i understand :) PC all the way off course with this game, Just few my mates are on ps4 and xbox1 and would enjoy this game only reason i asked. :)

A while ago Rocket talked about possibly making DayZ for console but only if PC sold enough copies and was a big enough success would he truly consider making it for console as well.

Nah i understand. But hopefully Rocket will. It will make so much cash just like PC as. :)

• Like 1

he said he would but I really don't think it would be any good. the market for this game is a lot of older ppl on pc....I think kids would kill it....that's in my eyes anyway.

''I understand this post is going to have loads of "PC Master" Please don't in this topic.'' 

If this was GTA V forums and someone would ask for a PC version, we know how it would've ended.

Edited by OntyCZE
  • Like 1

I would never buy Dayz for my console, I play both on PC and PS4, but just thinking about playing DayZ on a console is giving me shivers. Some games are just supposed to be played on PC and get over it.

Edited by Gdaddy22

Yeah, I don't want a game like Planetside 2 where SOE laid off half of their development team and then takes more than half of whoever is left to start working on a PS4 version while neglecting their game that is still full of gamebreaking bugs.  Not only that but they put out a major patch right at the holidays...full of even more gamebreaking bugs...then take off.