Victor___Z

can add a new language?

english poor chinese, hope to add traditional chinese,machine translation can also be

:)

Edited by Victor___Z

I'll try to use google translate to help this guy out.  Not sure how well it will work.

你的意思是你想要翻譯的論壇或進行遊戲?

I'll try to use google translate to help this guy out.  Not sure how well it will work.

你的意思是你想要翻譯的論壇或進行遊戲?

yes,not a forum,for the game language,because have valve anti-cheat,so China Games Forum not finished the game,many Chinese players said that if the game has a Traditional Chinese, they will buy it,of course, I had to buy it, but I do not understand the language

Chinese:嗯,不是論壇,是遊戲語言,因為有valve反作弊保護,所以中國遊戲論壇沒有漢化這款遊戲,很多中國玩家表示,如果這款遊戲擁有繁體中文,他們就會購買它,當然,我已經購買了,但是我看不懂它的語言:(

Edited by Victor___Z

OK well you could try contacting the DayZ dev team and letting them know.  Maybe someone who knows chinese could create a translation for the game and send it to the DayZ dev team.

Chinese: 確定好你可以嘗試接觸DAYZ開發團隊,並讓他們知道。也許有人誰知道中國可以創建一個翻譯的遊戲,並將其發送到DAYZ開發團隊。

I agree with more languages, even more if the "messages as status" system goes on. I am brazillian, and the most of us don't speak english, so when I am playing with friends they keep me asking to translate the messages (til the 1st update).

I know it's like impossible to do it now, to someone spend days translanting items' description for example. I think those messages + menu interface are good as the game is pre-alpha.

Then they could translate more with time as the game get to its final version.

I agree with more languages, even more if the "messages as status" system goes on. I am brazillian, and the most of us don't speak english, so when I am playing with friends they keep me asking to translate the messages (til the 1st update).

I know it's like impossible to do it now, to someone spend days translanting items' description for example. I think those messages + menu interface are good as the game is pre-alpha.

Then they could translate more with time as the game get to its final version.

thank you,and I think the same,crucial need to translate human

Edited by Victor___Z

OK well you could try contacting the DayZ dev team and letting them know.  Maybe someone who knows chinese could create a translation for the game and send it to the DayZ dev team.

I'm trying to find people who are willing to help translate, what you do is a member of the development team?If I find someone willing to translate, can contact the development team, and get their support, the language added to the game?now I have to find people willing to translate, but he will not be chinese localization,my steam URL is:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Victor___Z/            id:Victor___Z

Chinese:我在嘗試找到願意翻譯的人,請問您是開發團隊的成員嗎?如果我能找到人願意翻譯,能不能聯繫上開發團隊,得到他們的支持,將語言加入到遊戲中?現在我已經找到人願意幫忙翻譯,但是他不會漢化。我的steamURL是:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Victor___Z/            ID:Victor___Z

Edited by Victor___Z

In China, and is now late in the night, I had to sleeping, after 10 hours I'll be back, goodbye

chinese:在中國,現在已經是深夜了,我不得不睡覺,10小時候我會回來,再見

Edited by Victor___Z

hi,i'm back,how to contact the development team?I agree with the views of the 5th floor, the first translation of part of the content, such as the main menu, use, discard, as well as more practical word translation, Item Description temporarily without translation.

chinese:你好,我回來了,請問如何聯繫開發團隊?我很贊同5樓的看法,先翻譯部分內容,比如主菜單,使用,丟棄,還有更多的實用詞翻譯,物品介紹暫時不用翻譯

please tell me, how to contact the development team

chinese:請告訴我,如何聯繫開發團隊