Sign in to follow this  
haxborn

Cant toggle walk/run

When i played yesterday I rebinded my hotkeys to run with l-shift etc. Later on my character started to permanently walk slowly when moving. Rusing was still possible but he couldnt go the normal "jogging" speed. Changed controls to default och double clicked left shift, but didnt work. Now my character can only slow-walk or rush, without being able to toggle walking off. How do I solve this??

Please, it's really annoying.

Might be that you have clicked the right mouse button. Try clicking it once.

• Like 2

Might be that you have clicked the right mouse button. Try clicking it once.

My right mouse button? That's the zoom button and I use it alot so. (If troll, 0/10 wouldn't clap)

Ill try when I get home if the problem persists.

Edit: sorry bro, u could actually be right, terroviktor. I was playing 3rd person at that time and ill try when I get home, thanks :*

Edited by haxborn

My right mouse button? That's the zoom button and I use it alot so. (If troll, 0/10 wouldn't clap)

Ill try when I get home if the problem persists.

You're an idiot. He was trying to tell you that you might have been in the "aiming" mode. A short single click toggles it.

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 1

You're an idiot. He was trying to tell you that you might have been in the "aiming" mode. A short single click toggles it.

Aiming mode with nothing equiped and my firsts not raised? Well thats a bug if you ask me.

Or do you mean the same thing as Spacebar does?

Edited by haxborn

Aiming mode with nothing equiped and my firsts not raised? Well thats a bug if you ask me.

Probably a bug, yes. But that's what we ment. Try to be less rude next time. :)

Probably a bug, yes. But that's what we ment. Try to be less rude next time. :)

I wasnt trying to be rude, I didn't know rightclick was "aiming mode" since i havent found a single weapon so far so I seriously thought he tricked me.

Thank anyways.

• Like 1

I wasnt trying to be rude, I didn't know rightclick was "aiming mode" since i havent found a single weapon so far so I seriously thought he tricked me.

Thank anyways.

No problem. I assumed that this was common knowledge since all other games I play aim with 2nd mouse button (right click)

Cheers mate