Sign in to follow this  
chaitin

The places to loot

Question for the forum, where are the best placed to loot now?

I have had some success in the power plant and fire station finding guns and melee weapons. Food and drink mostly in houses and medical kit in the hospitals.

So far so good however a trip to Zub castle yielded nothing but some torn pants and a bandana.

Is a trip to the airfield worth it?

Are the loot spawns there still decent?

Dude NWAF is covered in places to loot. There is a small military base literally up the road to the north of Kamenka. Don't really try any of the old places from the mod. They seem to be quite disappointing now. Run the backroads until you se random towns hidden in the woods. I got fully geared from one of those.

As far as I am concerned, since this latest update, we have been finding military grade loot in those "school" buildings or those 3-4 story complexes with lobbies in the base of them - whatever they are called.  Medical equipment is also found in regular housing, usually in front of the fire place in specific buildings.

If your lucky there might be some loot left in balota.

Good as military loot.

You don't really need it though, and it's a player hotspot not worth checking if you have much of any value.

Head north early, there really ain't much worth on the coast.

Remember you can look in cars and that only military areas spawn military style loot.

I would highly recommend the fire station near the factory in the north of Elektro its a pretty safe loot place with good military stuff. Only problem is it gets pretty dark, you should use your flashlight in the area, but don't leave it on like an idiot!

The route we had very good loot:

Kamenka -> Pavlovo(military/industrial) -> Zeleno -> Green Mountain -> Stary Sobor -> Vybor -> Lopatino -> NWAF