Sign in to follow this  
Gran_Duma

It's not the zombies or the bandits...

...it's the stairs.

Zombies claw me to death = shame on me for letting them trap me.

Bandit popping me in the back of the head = I should have been more careful.

Going up the stairs breaks my legs = dafuq

And it is incredibly boring having to be forced to crawl until I can (A. Crawl to some morphine spawn) or (B. kill some unlucky plebian and steal his)

Thoughts on this? Is this a common problem? Am I n00b carebear? Will LeBron James win his first NBA Championship?

Heh, the random broken bones due to stairs, ladders, shutting doors, etc. are frustrating but I'd still put zeds and bandits above them.

It is a common problem. As for LeBron, probably, but go OKC! :)

Alpha mod' date=' there are going to be bugs. DWI

[/quote']

Yes yes I know blah blah Alpha. It is perfectly understandable that there are bugs. I'm just commenting on what I feel is the most dangerous aspect of the game.

Since I started playing on Monday I've died:

0 Times to players (My favorite server is one with 70 players)

2 Times to zombies (First time I just straight up brawled 8 of them when I wanted to test out a hatchet, second time my character randomly stood up when attempting to crawl into a building and was swarmed by the 1.7.1.4 zombies)

4 Times to exposure (Cannot find food/water sometimes)

3 Times to collision bug (twice by stairs, once when I closed an outhouse door on myself)

I have a story about stair death.

My buddy and I who were fairly geared ran 10k meters to cherno, because frankly we were bored and decided we wanted to live on the edge a bit. Upon getting there, we searched the north hospital and grabbed a few blood bags, bandages, ect.

We then proceeded across the street of the hospital to the apartment buildings. I go in first, and before my friend can get in, he drops dead from a gun shot to the head. Had to have been a silenced weapon, never heard it coming. I go up the stairs, prone down, and wait for the shooter to come to the door.

A few minutes go by, and nothing. I decide to prone crawl down the stairs, I break my leg, lose about 10k health, get knocked unconscious, bleed out, and DIE.

I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the situation that occurred, right before I blacked out died, I saw the shooters feet next to my friends body.

From a roleplaying perspective I felt like this guy came up to the door all cautious, only to find my dead body only feet from my friend, as if I said "Fuck it" and committed suicide.

TL/DR: Buddy and I ran 10k meters to Cherno for him to get shot and me to break my leg, get knocked out, bleed out, and die on some stairs only minutes after arriving.