Sign in to follow this  
maximun771

FPS needs fixing for towns and cities

Yeah anywhere in the game is get between 45 to 60 fps then if I hit an area with a cluster of houses it cab drop to 16 which is so stupid as I have an intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz and a nvidia gtx 760.

Can you fix this issue cause its in arma 2 and some parts of arma 3?

Trees as well :(

Its an alpha, they are working on implementing features and getting everything working before going through with some optimization. Welcome to a real in progress game development friend, none of that publicity stunt demo stuff here.

Edited by Hells High

Really? I havent noticed it. I will play later and see if trees cause it too

Its an alpha, they are working on implementing features and getting everything working before going through with some optimization. This is what you signed up for.

Yeah but it was the main deal in the mod that so many people cried over. I thought it was their main priority before even starting.

Same here I got a 4GB 670 and an i7 3770k 3.50GHz and this happens to me. Turn your shadow on high to make it GPU intensive and not CPU. That helped me for about 5 frames.

Can you fix this issue cause its in arma 2 and some parts of arma 3?

Unfortunately this is proof that it will probably never be fixed. Its not like the entire ArmA community liked having fps drops and considering the game is now nearly 5 years old I doubt they will find a way to optimise it better. I do hope I'm wrong though.