Susp

Low FPS for few seconds after 0.29?

been having similar issues with FPS drops.
tested various in-game video settings as well as video driver settings, and different driver versions.
doesn't seem like this FPS drop is GPU related at all, as i can play around with the settings and the FPS hick-ups remain unchanged.

as in- i can set every thing on to max settings and down to minimum settings, FPS remains the same.
30+ FPS for a few seconds, then drops to 5-7 FPS. when i exit and go to the main menu, the FPS jump up to 180+ FPS.
something was changed in the most recent patch that is causing this. oddly, my buddy is not having this issue.
he runs an I7 with a Nvidia card, where i run a Phanom II X4 and an AMD card.

i hope this gets rectified on the next patch so i can get back to testing the Alpha.

I have horrible stutters dropping to 2-4 fps from 40-60 ALOT its alright when im in a field its not so frequent, but if im in a city and moving its every 2-6 seconds it will stutter, if i stay in an area for a longish time, there's no stutter, which i think means that this is being caused by the new network bubble, its not efficiently updating its data, and I run a decent system with an i7 4770 at 3.9 ghz and a GTX 760 and 8 GB of RAM so my PC isn't the issue (also only this game that does it :P) Although this problem like many have said wasn't there on the first day of release even the second day i had no stutter, but then 3rd day it went tits up for me :(

[edit] I should add i get about 30 fps on average in cherno

Edited by Thorlaxx