Sign in to follow this  
jamieledgeway@hotmail.co.uk

FOOD AND DRINK FOR DUMMIES

Beginners

Thirsty? - DRINK

Hungry? - EAT

Tired? - REST

Advanced

If you were dehydrated would a sip of water fully hydrate you?

If you were starving would a tin of sardines make you full?

If you were exhausted would walking help you?

(If I see another damn thread...)

Edited by thehet

Players spawn relatively hungry and thirsty. For example, lets say players start at 30% food/drink.
First warning message pops when your food or drink level drops to ~20%.
Most important one! That green message saying "your thirst/hunger is quenched", shows when players food/drink level gets just above critical value. So when you get this message, in reality, you are only on ~25% of your total "stomach capacity".
If you keep drinking and eating after you get the "your thirst/hunger is quenched" message, you can still consume a lot, until you get another green message "Your stomach is full", "You feel well-fed" or similiar. That means you are at 100% of food capacity and you start to regenerate blood/heal.Once you reach this, you also have a LOT of time when you dont have to deal with food/drink and no messages pop up for at least 1,5 hours.

Do you just need to be full on food to regen blood? I've been full on food but I've never been able to get unthirsty. Even chilling around a pump for an hour drinking periodically.

Also I've never been able to regen blood at full food, unless it is so slow its practically unnoticeable.

Do you just need to be full on food to regen blood? I've been full on food but I've never been able to get unthirsty. Even chilling around a pump for an hour drinking periodically.

Also I've never been able to regen blood at full food, unless it is so slow its practically unnoticeable.

Weird. My thirst meter disappeard when i drank enough from pump after that i could play like 30-40mins without drinking anything..

Yesterday i was very thirsty, nothing to drink found around. The i see a water pump and started to drink without any tool, just drinking directly at the pump....welll, from the gear i didn't had any message, after two drinks i got the green message, i saw the option again and i drinked a little more and the on the gear page a yellow message of thirst appeared, i drinked like 10 times, didn't help at all!

What i'm i doing wrong?