alex legacy

Game Donation

Hello,

My name is Alex, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently a student. I have played DayZ Mod for months and i am certain that is one of the best games I ever player and had so much fun you can't even imagine! :D When i saw that the game itself "DayZ" that just got out i was so happy, but unfortunately i am broke and me and my family are having some money difficulties :/ The only thing i want for this Christmas is to be with my family happy and healthy together :), make the girl of my dreams love me ( We met in early December, and we connected in such a way that we are like best friends now! I hope we will date soon because i really love her and i think she loves me to :D), and finally to have this wonderful game "DayZ" that will make me happy in any ways possible if i get all these 3 things for this Christmas It's gonna be the happiest Christmas of my life! :) And of course if i get the game i will play alot + report all bugs and problems I'l see in the future in the second i see it! If i don't get the game, It's ok :) And I would like to wish you a kind and wonderful happy Christmas! Thank you guys for reading all this, really appreciate it :) It doesn't harm no one to try :)

Best Regards,

Alex Legacy ( Love you all  :))

Hello,

My name is Alex, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently a student. I have played DayZ Mod for months and i am certain that is one of the best games I ever player and had so much fun you can't even imagine! :D When i saw that the game itself "DayZ" that just got out i was so happy, but unfortunately i am broke and me and my family are having some money difficulties :/ The only thing i want for this Christmas is to be with my family happy and healthy together :), make the girl of my dreams love me ( We met in early December, and we connected in such a way that we are like best friends now! I hope we will date soon because i really love her and i think she loves me to :D), and finally to have this wonderful game "DayZ" that will make me happy in any ways possible if i get all these 3 things for this Christmas It's gonna be the happiest Christmas of my life! :) And of course if i get the game i will play alot + report all bugs and problems I'l see in the future in the second i see it! If i don't get the game, It's ok :) And I would like to wish you a kind and wonderful happy Christmas! Thank you guys for reading all this, really appreciate it :) It doesn't harm no one to try :)

Best Regards,

Alex Legacy ( Love you all  :))

1: You'll be with your family either way... you live at home right?  Done

2: You JUST met this girl, and you think you're in love/best friends?   You barely know her.  Sounds like you've been friend zoned already tbh.

3: Nobody is going to buy this game for you.  Ask Santa and maybe he'll steam gift it to you.

Naa man it's not like friend zones trust me :) And thx I'l try asking the imaginary Santa! :D Btw It doesn't harm to try :)

Thanks for you time anyways :)

Edited by Alex Legacy

Naa man it's not like friend zones trust me :) And thx I'l try asking the imaginary Santa! :D Btw It doesn't harm to try :)

Thanks for you time anyways :)

Imaginary?  I said Santa, not Jesus. 

Nah, serious note, good luck.  Call that girl right now and tell her you want to be more than friends, straight up.  Don't get turned in to the shoulder she cries on when douche bags 1 to 100 treat her like shit and they break up.  You'll never be her boyfriend if that starts :P  Seriously, go tell your parents that the only video game you want is DayZ on steam, that it's only $15 (Have you tried selling your blood?  I'm told that you can sell your blood for $15), and if they don't gift it to you, you'll piss on the toilet seat everyday afterwards starting on boxing day.

Assuming you didn't actually tell them you'd piss on the toilet seat, if they ever loved you they will get it for you :)

Edited by Illiad
  • Like 1

Well bro she's sleeping now but we talk all day and we actually communicate in a romantic way :) I'm a good guy not a retard i think she's the one ( i never felt like this :) ) I tried to tell them it's the only game i want :/ But we need to buy food pay the light water gas and in the end of the month we remain with 0€ bank credit. The game costs 23€ and that's alot :/ Mayb eil piss on the toilet everyday! xD Btw i gotta be 18 in my country to give blood :/ But thanks for trying bud! :) <3

Pick up a guitar, and go busk at your local busy street.

Also, have you met this girl in person, face to face?  If not, there's a chance you're being Chris Hansen'd.  Be discreet. 

You could always ask Rocket if he needs a personal assistant.  Send him a few dozen messages, it doesn't harm to try!

• Like 1

I don't know how to play any musical instruments :/

Yes we've met face to face :)

Who's "Rocket" xD

The Creator of DayZ :P

Have you not been keeping up with the Dev Blog, or the patch threads on the forums here?  If you planned on testing properly and actually helping to develop, you may want to familiarize yourself with the process and who is involved directly.

I have been studying this month alot due to the exams i got to study or I'm fukt in life :(

Edited by Alex Legacy

And the exams are really difficult in Portugal ( Portugal is one of the countries where you need to study alot and the exams are very dificult and much more every year)

No BEGGING try pushing a Mower or sell you computer you can but it then

Reported