tatuerkenny

The petition Dedicated servers Dayz standalone

The petition is created to tell to the creator of dayz standalone that we want to have our own dedicateds waiters(servers) for dayz standalone because we can even not play on their waiter(server) so much who has of world

La pétition est créée pour dire au créateur de dayz standalone qu'on veut avoir nos propres serveurs dedicateds pour dayz standalone car on peut pas jouer sur leur serveur tellement qui a de monde

Seems your new to the site,

Spamming is not allowed. and you may have just caused the site to have problems. tut tut <_<

Edited by Faz

I'm pretty sure dedicated servers aren't in their topic priority. Be patient.

• Like 2

Regarding the OP.

I'm sorry i will not sign your petition, as I beleave if those that have supported Rocket and DayZ

aren't allowed to run SA servers for them who some are trusted and don't admin abuse,

They shouldn't allow it to anyone else for quite some time. We all know what happend to the original DayZ

that rocket created it all got changed some for the better and some not, but it was not what rocket wanted IMO.

Edited by Faz

Lets work on getting the servers to be day light for every before we worry about you dumb petition....